• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Few questions about Muhdoka

I got a better suggestion for you.

Read. The. Whole. Damn. Profile
Well, let's take a read on the profile then:

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, Creation and Destruction. Heavily implied in the original series but outright confirmed in the Wraith Arc)

As for now, even a Type 3 concept can be justified with such phrase.

Multiverse level+ (Destroyed the concept of witches in every universe before ascending to a higher level of existence to become a conceptual entity. Her multiverse was later confirmed to contain infinite universes in Puella Magi Homura Tamura. The Law of Cycles encompasses the infinite multiverse as well as the nonexistent multiverse beyond it. Has shown to be on par with Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen)

How does that alone imply Type 2?

Conceptual Manipulation: As Ultimate Madoka, she has been shown to be capable of destroying the concept of a witch and creating the concept of a Wraith on a multiversal+ scale for all timelines, past and future included.

Already better, but the fact that is in an obscure place makes it iffy.

Goddess Madoka had the power that allowed her to rewrite the concepts in all universes. Rewriting concepts (even if it seems insignificant) affects all of space.

Then she (through some paradox) destroyed her own future dark form. After that there was a complete reset of the causality of the world (as if former concepts and all related events never existed). Madoka herself became a conceptual entity (which means that it will take at least same level of power to destroy or rewrite the concept of Madoka).

Well, better yeah, but was that hard to put it in the P&A section?

Maybe wording better the last note, plus adding a "[see notes]" in her Type 2 CM justification is already enough.

And is not the 1st time, since a similar case happenened.

Most powers and abilities explanations don't go that extremely in-depth. They just get the point across. Using your own example with as literally all of the ability explanations are only a few words to avoid bloat.

The first scan in the AP explanation alone already links to Madoka stating she'll destroy witches and break the laws of causality across all of space and time- again, you're not reading the profile.

Notable Attacks & Techniques was literally invented to explain the character's attacks and techniques, we try to avoid bloating the powers and abilities section. So calling it 'obscure' is ridiculous.

We're not posting over 80 words for just one ability description in the p&a section.

Putting only 'see notes' works with Mario's page as it's mostly two or three words per ability, but would be out of place on Madoka's. Though I guess I don't mind adding 'see notes', it just seems like an attempt to hide that people didn't read the page before commenting or making an issue out of a nothing burger.

Last edited:
All the notable attacks says about her concept manipulation is how she destroyed the concept of witches and creating the concept of wraith on a multiversal+ scale. It doesn't go into detail as to how that is type 2, that's literally the whole reason why I even bothered asking.

How the **** is being clear and specific bloating.

Not everyone understands how type 2 works so just saying "Yeah she destroyed witches on a multiversal+ scale" isn't very convincing.
If you don't understand how type 2 works why are you qualified to judge who has it and who doesn't

If you don't understand how type 2 works why are you qualified to judge who has it and who doesn't
The **** are you on about? I've just been asking why she has type 2 concept manipulation never did I say she doesn't have it. My conversation with Delta in the earlier moments of this thread was just challenging their argument and how it didn't really made sense and asking them to be more precise. Also, if yall actually consider typing a lot of be precise to justify a characters abilities to be "bloating" then it's no wonder this place is going to ***** faster than the U.S.

Tbh the explanation for type 2 in her profile is not clear,that why many people here throw many different reasons.Create a short explanation like I did is enough since First Witch already explained why it is blatanly type 2

OriginFox

This place is going to shit... because you can't read down to the AP, notable attacks, or note section? Again, the explanation is already on her page three times and our profiles already have a section for explaining the techniques (The Notable Attacks and Techniques) section.

Also Edward is just pointing out that if you don't understand how Type 2 works, then you should go to the concept manipulation page. Not start changing the rest of the profiles to explain it to you.

Delta333

To be fair, the reason they all posted different reasons was that they probably assumed the OP wanted more information than what was on the page, rather than the page not being clear. Especially since they took part in the CRTs (And thus know why she has CMType2) for PMM in the first place.

Also like I told Strym, the reasoning is on the page 3 times in the ways you guys want it. However, the P&A section isn't intended to go on a paragraph explaining the abilities, that's why we have the notable attacks section.

I would even argue that Madoka has the ability explained on her page a bit too much.

OriginFox

This place is going to shit... because you can't read down to the AP, notable attacks, or note section? Again, the explanation is already on her page three times and our profiles already have a section for explaining the techniques (The Notable Attacks and Techniques) section.

Also Edward is just pointing out that if you don't understand how Type 2 works, then you should go to the concept manipulation page. Not start changing the rest of the profiles to explain it to you.

Delta333

To be fair, the reason they all posted different reasons was that they probably assumed the OP wanted more information than what was on the page, rather than the page not being clear. Especially since they took part in the CRTs (And thus know why she has CMType2) for PMM in the first place.

Also like I told Strym, the reasoning is on the page 3 times in the ways you guys want it. However, the P&A section isn't intended to go on a paragraph explaining the abilities, that's why we have the notable attacks section.

I would even argue that Madoka has the ability explained on her page a bit too much.
The explanation is “As Ultimate Madoka, she has been shown to be capable of destroying the concept of a witch and creating the concept of a Wraith on a multiversal+ scale for all timelines, past and future included.” All it does is explain how she erased witches on a multiversal+ scale, it doesn’t explain how erasing that concept on a multiversal+ scales equates to type 2 concept manipulation.

I mean,her page already said about type 2 concept,yes I dont decline this fact but it is better to make a small explanation for it so people will not be confused anymore and thread like this will not appear in the future.There is a reason why people see question like this many times

OriginFox

She doesn't JUST erased witches, you don't really need concept hax type 2 to do that. She erased the very concept of witches itself. And just look at the "past and future part", she doesn't just erased the concept of witch on the "present", she also erased the ones at "past and future" as well, she erased it throughout all point of time as well as on multiversal+ scale.

Just look at First Witch reply, he explained it better than me.

Delta333

But there are already explanations, on the notable attack section. People only confused because they don't even bother to read the whole profile as they should.

Heck, even Archie Sonic only has his Concept manip listed as Type 2 in the P&A section and nothing more. But that's because the explanation of his concept manip is on his notable attack section.[/B]

I know past and future thing is on her notable attack section but it's better to write it in concept manip type 2 part.I dont really care if nobody do that,but Im not sure if people will not ask this again in the future(pretty sure someone who dont always read entire profile still exist)

Back