• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Few questions about Muhdoka

1: Why does she have type 2 concept manipulation?

2: I've seen people say that her haxs such as law manipulation is passive. What's the argument for this?

3:Whats the argument/evidence of Madoka encompassing both the non existent multiverse and the current one?

1: because she made witches nonexistent on a conceptual level and became a concept herself, type 3 concepts can be messed with by changing everything that is part of it in reality, while type 2 concepts are outside of reality and are unaffected by that, which is what she can do and is (hope i explained this properly)

2: what i know is that she said she would destroy and rewrite any laws that would stand in her way, don’t know about it being passive because this is outside my area of knowledge

3: she appeared at tart’s death in the witch world, several hundred years before her own birth and wish

1: because she made witches nonexistent on a conceptual level and became a concept herself, type 3 concepts can be messed with by changing everything that is part of it in reality, while type 2 concepts are outside of reality and are unaffected by that, which is what she can do and is (hope i explained this properly)

2: what i know is that she said she would destroy and rewrite any laws that would stand in her way, don’t know about it being passive because this is outside my area of knowledge

3: she appeared at tart’s death in the witch world, several hundred years before her own birth and wish
I know about the part of her erasing witches and becoming a concept herself, however, that doesn’t explain how she can manipulate concepts that transcend reality and how she herself is a type 2 entity.

Okay but how does that mean she is big enough to encompasses both multiverses? Like at most I’ve seen evidence was of her skirt being the universe.

I know about the part of her erasing witches and becoming a concept herself, however, that doesn’t explain how she can manipulate concepts that transcend reality and how she herself is a type 2 entity.
? Because after she made her wish, kyubey described how as a concept she would be transcendent over everything, which is type 2
Okay but how does that mean she is big enough to encompasses both multiverses? Like at most I’ve seen evidence was of her skirt being the universe.
That’s her avatar, her true self is the concept

? Because after she made her wish, kyubey described how as a concept she would be transcendent over everything, which is type 2

That’s her avatar, her true self is the concept

Kyubey never days that, what Kyubey says is something like how no one will remeber her, Madoka is now a concept existing on a higher plane and she will no longer be able to interact with the world.

So then where is it shown her true form encompassing the two infinite multiverses? Or at least what's the argument

Kyubey never days that, what Kyubey says is something like how no one will remeber her, Madoka is now a concept existing on a higher plane and she will no longer be able to interact with the world.
Yes, she as a concept is on a higher plane of existence, which is transcendent over reality, so she is a type 2 concept
So then where is it shown her true form encompassing the two infinite multiverses? Or at least what's the argument
She saves magical girls all in the wraith world, constantly fights ukg in the nonexistent witch world, saw the timelines where homura was fighting for her, and has shown up at places like tart’s execution

Yes, she as a concept is on a higher plane of existence, which is transcendent over reality, so she is a type 2 concept

She saves magical girls all in the wraith world, constantly fights ukg in the nonexistent witch world, saw the timelines where homura was fighting for her, and has shown up at places like tart’s execution

Okay the encompassing thing makes more sense now but Madoka being type 2 concept doesn't. How is being a concept on a higher plane of existence equal to transcendent over reality?

What's there still to talk about?

Strym, yeah, the last one is probably non-canon.

Im not sure about concept manip type 2,but properly it comes from the fact that she can erase the concept of witches before that concept was born?Pretty sure concept type 3 cant do anything like that and erasing concept before it was born means erasing concept which is outside reality?
Law manip is thought based,who tf said that it is passive
She is omnipresent and she can take all mgs(except those from main universe of magireco) through space time into her conceptual body,and she can manifest in nonexistent multiverse to fight with ukg means she exists in that multiverse too

Im not sure about concept manip type 2,but properly it comes from the fact that she can erase the concept of witches before that concept was born?Pretty sure concept type 3 cant do anything like that and erasing concept before it was born means erasing concept which is outside reality?
Law manip is thought based,who tf said that it is passive
She is omnipresent and she can take all mgs(except those from main universe of magireco) through space time into her conceptual body,and she can manifest in nonexistent multiverse to fight with ukg means she exists in that multiverse too

Well type 2 isn't what you described. Type 2 concept manipulation is manipulating concept that trandscend reality so something thats outside reality isn't transcending it.

When/where was it shown that Madoka was omnipresent? What you're describing doesn't sound like omnipresent but some form of Manifestation/dimensional travel.

Well type 2 isn't what you described. Type 2 concept manipulation is manipulating concept that trandscend reality so something thats outside reality isn't transcending it.

When/where was it shown that Madoka was omnipresent? What you're describing doesn't sound like omnipresent but some form of Manifestation/dimensional travel.
transcending reality is beyond reality,why outside reality doesn't mean transcending it?

Madoka became a concept and shifted up to a higher plane of existence and oversees the wraith world as the law of cycles

And constantly fights ukg across the nonexistent witch world as well as interacting with it before that happened as seen with tart’s execution

Seriously this has been explained multiple times

139507076_1052993901847789_6644525164844693303_o.jpg

also omnipresence comes from this scan,quite weird when someone asks sth obviously like this

what does "reality" even mean for Type 2 Conceptual manipulation? sounds super vague and not specific enough imo.

2. False Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are mostly transcendent of reality.
Madoka can erase concept beyond reality so why not

I think it’s a higher dimensional thing
Imagine the concept of “sword”, if it was type 3 destroying every sword in reality would destroy the concept, while if it was type 2 the concept would still exist

I think it’s a higher dimensional thing
Imagine the concept of “sword”, if it was type 3 destroying every sword in reality would destroy the concept, while if it was type 2 the concept would still exist
I don't see how it can be a higher dimensional thing when on the Top 5 strongest NON-SMURFs there is some characters whom do have Type 2 concept that aren't even 3-A. this was once a topic of discussion in the past and everyone seemed.... lost.. confused...

Also, in my opinion i don't like that analogy or whatever. it doesn't explain it well enough

anyways im sorry to derail this..

pretty sure law and concept manip are not passive,no need to ask about them

Mmk.

transcending reality is beyond reality,why outside reality doesn't mean transcending it?
The questions should be "Why would being outside reality equate to it meaning trandscending reality"

139507076_1052993901847789_6644525164844693303_o.jpg

also omnipresence comes from this scan,quite weird when someone asks sth obviously like this

Well considering how there is barely any scans on Madoka's page I figured I'd ask.
2. False Platonic Concept: Such concepts, or forms, are mostly transcendent of reality.
Madoka can erase concept beyond reality so why not

Because what you described of Madoka erasing the concept of witches before it even existed doesn't mean that the concept of witches are beyond reality.

Because what you described of Madoka erasing the concept of witches before it even existed doesn't mean that the concept of witches are beyond reality.
Concept wasn't born=concept doesn't even exist in reality,idk why it's not beyond reality

Concept wasn't born=concept doesn't even exist in reality,idk why it's not beyond reality
Why the hell would it be? She's just erasing a concept before it exists, in no way shape or form would that make that a type 2 concept manipulation feat. A prime example of type 2 concept manipulation would be like God Sinbad rewriting the system of the rukh which governs all of reality.

Hardly?

Madoka blatantly showed it on screen.

Her wish is to destroy every single witches on conceptual level throughout the Multiverse and said Multiverse got destroyed and a new one with the new set of Law was born. That is Type 2 since the Multiverse is also being affected by it.

It was later backed up in the Wraith Arc, where Homura refers the previous Multiverse as Obsolete.

Hardly?

Madoka blatantly showed it on screen.

Her wish is to destroy every single witches on conceptual level throughout the Multiverse and said Multiverse got destroyed and a new one with the new set of Law was born. That is Type 2 since the Multiverse is also being affected by it.

It was later backed up in the Wraith Arc, where Homura refers the previous Multiverse as Obsolete.
Ah shit, here we go again.

A type 2 concept is/are concept (s) that trandscend reality. She destroyed a multiverse and created a new one...okay, so what? How does that prove that the concept of witches trandscend reality?

Back