• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feverish hurt Garou vs prime Stain

After Garou "hunts" the class A heroes that attacked him in the metal shed, instead of Genos, Stain appears, he confronts Garou and says he was hunting the defeated heroes and could easily have defeated them, and that Garou left too much of them intact, making him attack Stain, FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Garou transformations are barred from this fight, for obvious reasons.

Garoubw
Peak Human Garou

vs

Stain anime

It's one of these matches that are good in theory but bad in practice.

Garou godstomps due to being High 7-C and Stain is 8-C.

SpookyShadow said:
It's one of these matches that are good in theory but bad in practice.
Garou godstomps due to being High 7-C and Stain is 8-C.
Probably, i was just trying to think of an angle where maaaybe Stain could win, using abilities like fear aura that he projects, but i don't think it is possible to know if it would affect Garou or not, and since even early Genos would stomp Stain, scaling Garou would probably stomp him as well, felt like i had to try at least.

Garou himself got Fear Aura and fear aura doesn't work on far stronger characters. Even if Stain manages to somehow lick Garou's blood (he can't anyway as he can't cut him) he has no conditions to damage him in any way due to massive tier gap and not even mentioning the skill gap that is obvious

Back