• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ferb vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Speed equalized and Ferb is given prep. This is Shadow Dragon Arc Goku, but if it's too much of a stomp, I'll change it to one of the earlier arc versions. Ferb is bloodlusted, but Goku's in character, as I think Goku might have a slight AP edge, though I'm not sure about that.

Ferb: 4

Goku: 3

Inconclusive: 1

But that would be an alternate timeline version, not this exact SSJ4 Goku battling him. It's been shiwn many times that affecting one timeline does nothing to an alternate timeline.

Is Ferb's durability in 3C supposed to be lower than in 9B? Especially when the tech that got created was a forcefield?

Also paradoxing Goku would work fine, since he's got no resistance to that.

Wokistan said:
Also paradoxing Goku would work fine, since he's got no resistance to that.
If you're talking about time travel, like I've said, that won't affect this Goku.

No resistance on his profile, no acausality, it should work just fine.

Also I'm not sure what Goku's teleport really has to do with Ferb's weird durability stat.

Wokistan said:
No resistance on his profile, no acausality, it should work just fine.
I mean Kid Goku can be killed, but the exact SSJ4 Goku Ferb was fighting will be unaffected.

Wokistan said:
Also I'm not sure what Goku's teleport really has to do with Ferb's weird durability stat.
I'm saying the forcefield is irrelevant, since Goku can teleport past it. Wow, I just realized how much of a stomp this could be if Goku instantly teleports beside Ferb and absolutely wrecks Base Ferb.

That's not really how that works. Paradoxing like that would retroactively remove Goku from existence, which in the context of this wiki is a win. Goku has no resistance to that, nor is he acausal, so there's no reason for him to be arbitrarily unaffected by time travel shenanigans.

Wokistan said:
That's not really how that works. Paradoxing like that would retroactively remove Goku from existence, which in the context of this wiki is a win. Goku has no resistance to that, nor is he acausal, so there's no reason for him to be arbitrarily unaffected by time travel shenanigans.
But in DBZ and DBS, killing past characters has never killed present DB characters.

Got any examples of that? I cannot remember a single time someone tried to paradox someone else. If you do, I'd suggest making a CRT to give those specific dudes time paradox resist, but until that happens, it's inapplicable to vs debates. This is GT anyways, which isn't Z or super.

Since you're not specifying in what Universe the fight is taking place, Time Traveling would take the effects of the Time-Traveler's (Ferb) rules. I don't about much about Phineas and Ferb, so I can't say if Ferb's Time Traveling creates a Paradox or if it just creates a separate time-line.

Unless the characters are acausal, have some way around that sort of time travel, or just plain resist time paradoxing, killing infant versions of them is accepted as a kill method on this wiki. There's not really stuff about it creating alternate timelines or whatever.

If this was a bloodlusted Trunks w/ his time machine, it wouldn't work since DBZ's Time Travel splits the Timeline, instead of Paradoxing the opponent. Like many powers, it depends on how it works for the user. Goku has no Acausuality, Paradox Immunity or Time Manipulation that would allow him ignore / bypass Time Traveling.

Must be a case by case basis then, though I can't really think of anyone else's whos works that way. I'm fairly sure the default assumption is paradox, but since Trunks' stated to work otherwise it doesn't. Regardless, Goku dies to that here unless Sparkle found examples of paradox immune DBGT.

Wokistan said:
Got any examples of that? I cannot remember a single time someone tried to paradox someone else. If you do, I'd suggest making a CRT to give those specific dudes time paradox resist, but until that happens, it's inapplicable to vs debates. This is GT anyways, which isn't Z or super.
In the Android Saga, many things were changed in the main timelin, but it didn't affect the future. And it being GT is irrelevant, I'm just bringing those shows up because they had time travel. I meant DB in general.

Dziga said:
Since you're not specifying in what Universe the fight is taking place, Time Traveling would take the effects of the Time-Traveler's (Ferb) rules. I don't about much about Phineas and Ferb, so I can't say if Ferb's Time Traveling creates a Paradox or if it just creates a separate time-line.
It takes place in the DB universe if it's an instant kill. And no instant transimissioning inside the spaceship for Goku.

Character TP rules are bound to the character, not the starting location. Ferb can paradox unless goku has resistance (he doesn't), some other sort of timefuckery to get around it (he doesn't), or acausality (he doesn't). Goku doesn't really have ways to deal with bloodlusted people with hax, this may be a mismatch.

Seems a bit biased to change it at this point. Ferb can still atomize and mind **** with illusions, while severely outranging.

Wokistan said:
Character TP rules are bound to the character, not the starting location. Ferb can paradox unless goku has resistance (he doesn't), some other sort of timefuckery to get around it (he doesn't), or acausality (he doesn't). Goku doesn't really have ways to deal with bloodlusted people with hax, this may be a mismatch.
Okay. Then Goku gets instant transmission. Or I can remove both instant win abilities to make it fair.

Restricting abilities means the match can't be added. IDK why teleport was restricted in the first place, but it seems a bit OOC for goku to just teleport up to who's ostensibly some random child and immediately go for a 1 shot anyways. Depending on how long time travel takes to get ready though, Goku could still win if it's considered that he's going to hit Ferb hard enough to kill him at the start.

Wokistan said:
Restricting abilities means the match can't be added. IDK why teleport was restricted in the first place, but it seems a bit OOC for goku to just teleport up to who's ostensibly some random child and immediately go for a 1 shot anyways. Depending on how long time travel takes to get ready though, Goku could still win if it's considered that he's going to hit Ferb hard enough to kill him at the start.
So, is that an inconclusive now if all restrictions are off?

But Goku can just instantly teleport and kill Ferb, or possibly even with just a x10 kamehameha depending on how durable the ship's defenses are.

Back