• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ferb vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku

He can time travel in like 3-5 seconds.

The time travelling machine, I'm pretty sure, is a chair and not some armoured vehicle either.

Goku could win by just IT and poking Ferb, but anything else may take too much time

GyroNutz said:
He can time travel in like 3-5 seconds.
The time travelling machine, I'm pretty sure, is a chair and not some armoured vehicle either.

Goku could win by just IT and poking Ferb, but anything else may take too much time
So a vote?

That "Forcefield" seems only like a few times above baseline, which Goku would get through with low difficulty. Also Dragon Fist.

And I don't even believe that Ferb would instantly try to time-paradox Goku in character.

@AntorusTheBurningThrone

Is that a joke or a vote?

@Asuka the Demonic Empress

Sadly, this site doesn't use multipilers,especially unofficial ones.

This seems pretty skewed in Ferb's favor honestly.

You not only gave him prep time, but also made him bloodlusted while keeping Goku in character.

He should be able to make machines with similar outputs of power. Here he's winning through paradoxing anyways though.

At least Galaxy level with his best known inventions (Created, just for fun, a robot capable of generating a forcefield surrounding the entire galaxy, and considered such a feat to be a "small matter". However this feat was not intentionally planned and Phineas has never invented weapons remotely near this magnitude. Due to the nature of his inventions as well as his pacifism very few of them are actually usable in combat.

It states right here on his brother page it was not intentional and that this galaxy stat isn't combat applicable.

Note: His "At least Galaxy level" stats come from a non-combat applicable forcefield created by his supercomputer, which he and Ferb built. These stats do not scale to any weapon or other invention Phineas has created over the years.

Also how would he find and kill an infant Goku who was on an entire different planet>traveled through space in a pod>landed on earth>and is likely being protected by Grandpa Gohan as a baby who is rated as 8-B assuming he finds Goku and tries to harm him Grandpa 1 shots Ferb.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This seems pretty skewed in Ferb's favor honestly.
You not only gave him prep time, but also made him bloodlusted while keeping Goku in character.
Because Ferb doesn't likt to hurt, and most likely couldn't kill him if he wasn't bloodlusted. Also, doesn't he kind of need prep time anyways to build this? I mostly did it though because I thought Goku had the AP advantage.

Idk if he can even get any prior knowledge on saiyans. But even then, this is a mismatch if you have to give Ferb all the advantage in the world just to get a somewhat balanced match.

Theglassman12 said:
Idk if he can even get any prior knowledge on saiyans. But even then, this is a mismatch if you have to give Ferb all the advantage in the world just to get a somewhat balanced match.
It's not that much of an advantage. They're both willing to kill and are working with the conditions they usually do.

Ferb has prep because that's where his 3-B key comes from. He's bloodlusted because he doesn't fight otherwise.

I go inconclusive.

Ferb has some abilities that Goku has no resistance for, but Ferb is a glass cannon.

Goku could just teleport and punch Ferb into oblivion, while Ferb can mind hax Goku or use some other hax.

It is a classic "whoever attacks first wins" scenario.

Where is he getting mindhax from?

Illusion creation isn't really a hax that kills or incaps so much as its used to supplement the character's fight style.

Wokistan said:
Illusion creation isn't really a hax that kills or incaps so much as its used to supplement the character's fight style.
I just used it as an example, Ferb also has:

Reality Warping, Energy Manipulation, Flight, Forcefield, Time Travel, Shapeshifting, Illusion Creation, Portal Creation, Teleportation, Precognition, Matter Manipulation, possible Spatial Manipulation

Any of these that can kill Goku and he has no resistance to are fair game, but Goku can just as easily kill Ferb with a glare in the mean time.

It's probably best to actually know the applications of those abilities, considering its not a combat oriented character.

@Goku not really. SBA makes them in character. Bloodlusted throws their mindset out of the window in favor of winning ASAP.

Back