• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ferb vs. James Bond

Basically probability passively skews into their favor, such as making their inventions convienently disappear through sheer coincidence that a blue platypus and evil pharmacist are fighting and have a magnet convienently whisk by to take an entire giant rollercoaster so that their parents can't see it.

Then yeah I don't know what to say hahaha

I mean, Ferb's smarter in an intelligence sense, but Bonds a smarter fighter. Bond has more 1v1 experience etc etc

But if the probability Manip is to a point that nothing James does will ever fully finish of Ferb than I dunno what he can do tbh

Supernatural Luck seems like something that can easily lead into NLF territory. Can Ferb's really prevent him from getting hit at all?

I dunno

IIRC, it's able to counter Milo Murphy's bad luck (may be misremembering this) which someone with murphy's luck caused a the mount vesuviues druption

Don't see how Bond will get past Ferb's prob manipulation. Literally anything could happen to him. He could get crushed by one of Doof's -inators that fell from the sky

This seems...super NLF. Like...I feel like it'd be difficult to say their luck applies to a combat situation

IIRC theres been tons of instances where P&F have been in fights with people much bigger and tougher than them and they still came out on top. It saves them in the most dangerous of situations

I still feel like Bond has far too many ways to kill or incapacitate Ferb for that to work out for every single one of his gadgets.

How would anyone even be able to bypass it then? Because if no one can actually hit these guys doesn't that make any match with them unfair?

Not really since Ferb is at least more willing to kill than Phineas, or at least go for the KO, like how he did to Buford in his debut episode

OK but if bond fails no matter what he does than how is this fair

Also just a question, isn't it directly shown that the kids have an effect on probability and manipulating it? What makes it manipulation and not just dumb luck entirely?

If Bond can t do anything about the probability Manip and nothing he does can give him the win, he doesn't have a wincon. So it's a stomp

Back