• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Felicia Mitsuki vs. The Doom Slayer

Where do we put the limit to this heat thing? It would be pretty weird for a 4-B character to be harmed by a nuke (100,000,000 degrees celsius iirc). But I can still see the reasoning behind it.

Bump

on its immortalities, the doom slayer is going to have (not yet, but is being discussed) immortality negation (type 2 and 4) as it can permanently kill (unless removed) the icon of sins with its crucible.

and probably Fate hax but I think that will be for your pre-Doom eternal keys.

@Ricsi Immortality type 2 and 7 keeps that from being a problem

@Oliver unless the Icon of Sin got killed without any physical damage, Immortality type 2 negation isn't / wouldn't be a thing.

It's the equivalent of negging soul manip immunity despite not having a soul.

Sekiro seems to be a special case from what I can tell, mostly because it seems to come from some form of death manip or something rather than outright negation.

Pretty sure Ricsi's point was that a 7-B character with no established heat resistance could still potentially get harmed by heat with, say, 8-B levels of energy. Don't know what the lower bound would be, 6-A getting hurt by 8-C even if they don't have any heat resistance feats seems kinda ridiculous, but this might be avoided with friction or whatever. Even if we could use friction, it would still have to be calced which is a whole other thing. Anyways, "blood boiling" was just one example. If Mitsuki doesn't have enough heat resistance, her soul gem could get melted or vaporized by DS.

But like I mentioned, both melting and vaporization are AP feats. Yes a 6-A can get hurt, but that'll be because of cell death, the same way a 6-A can get hurt freezing or poison.

An odachi capable of slaying the undying. Its crimson blade will take the life of any who dares draw it. Without the power of Resurrection, one could not hope to wield this weapon, which allows one to defeat even infested beings.
Using the following sentence for context here, it's referring to the power that takes the life of it's user as the same one that kills even the infested.

Might not have been the intent, but it's all currently in the same description on Wolf's page anyways, so either the creator of the page misspoke or that's how it's always been.

I mean if what you're saying is true about it being Death his immortality negation shouldn't be on his page, unless it has to be labeled like that anyway

I dunno, seems like a nitpick since it links to death manip anyways, but alright, I'll do it alongside the KE revisions.

That's not how his sword works, nor is this the thread for Sekiro talk. Regarding the 7-C calc... for Wolf, it does not, for DOOM, I'd be open to believing that the case though I don't know which rule you'd actually be referring to.

We should close this until doom eternal discussions are over. The BFG might be getting upgraded to 6-A and doomguy's physical tier to low 2-C depending how we interpret the statements of the icon of sin being able to destroy the universe.

when climbing to BFG 10000(that made a hole towards the center of Mars that is visible from phobes as if a pizza only had 3/4 slices) since 9000 is its power source

Also to clarify about heat being hax sometimes, if you can heat something to a high enough level the molecules of that substance will just split apart. So high enough levels of heat can be a form of limited matter manipulation.

@DTG Again, nice but this is their low 7-B vers.

Unless BFG - 9000 scales to Doom Slayer's physical stats, it shouldn't be relevant. Though I guess if it gets upgraded, it would mean that its no longer relevant to the fight.

That's just matter changing forms, like ice to water. But again, to do would require AP.

@Oliver he gets outhaxed by the low tiers tho

Heat is both hax and AP. Characters with x heat resistance can be assumed to have x normal dura iirc. Or maybe only if they have a common energy source. But it's never the other way around.

Again, I understand that.

But what you're saying is in regards to cell death, which is irrelevant here.

Vaporization is an AP feat.

Again we are dealing with manipulation of atoms, molecules, cells etc via HEAT. Vaporizing a human sized frame via heat would only translate to 9-A but negation of durability for that size(human frame). It doesn't translate to being able to vaporize a city. Just to vaporize someone who can destroy a city and tank city level attacks and doesn't have heat resistance.

Yes because the heat is would scale to 5-B but(previous to the BFG 10K feat) not to the actually force AP of the BFG, which has demonstrated 8-B. So they work independently, only pre doom enteral though. But this argument really is pointless because the BFG is probably going to be high 6-A soon.

Back