• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feats involving constellations

The discussion is Feats Involving Constellations, moving the constituent parts of these constellations: most notably, solar systems: through space. I'm asserting that you don't have to move all of the space for countless light years around said solar system to get it to go where you want it to go. One needs only to simply move the solar system itself, and that's that.

On the topic of the purpose of the discussion, the entire reason this started in the first place was because we had no solid guidelines on how to handle this sort of thing, and thus came together to try to work through a set of guidelines to analyze feats like these with. I was late to the discussion, and upon arrival pointed out a problem that I believed should in some way be addressed: nothing more, nothing less. How is this not in line with the pupose of the discussion?

You're preaching to the choir at this point. I know there's always flaws already, I know that FTL movement doesn't abide physics; you do not have to spell that out for me (Honestly it's rather insulting but w/e). I'm here for the sole purpose of pointing out what I see to be a rather major flaw in the way our rules are currently set up, and to discuss said flaw with the rest of the staff. I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot by assuming I know a better way right off the bat before I get a chance to speak to everyone else.

If you have a problem with me trying to contact the staff about this, on the thread explicitly for discussing such things, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't have a problem. It's just that your point has already been thoroughly discussed in this thread, so pointing out the problem won't contribute much as it already has been discussed in detail.

Back