• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
afaik, all of these are going
Also because I feel the need to preface this with this, please don't get mad at me if the list misses stuff, This is just something I got through speed reading profiles. Its not exact and I'm not familiarizing myself with their backstories to make it that way. Though if I do miss shit it'd be nice to know what's been left out.

Variable
1: Aliax

11-B
1: The Unbeings

9-A
1: Luna

8-C
2: Valentina Runihura

8-A
1: Kang Xiangxiang Li

7-C
4: Valentina Runihura

6-C
3: Valentina Runihura

High 6-B
2: Zephyr Highwind (Everybody Wants to Die)

6-A
1: Zephyr Highwind (Everybody Wants to Die)

High 6-A
1: Yulie

Low 5-B
1:Valentina Runihura

5-B
1: Colosseum
3: Ion, the Emperor of Agladda

5-A
1: Sans (Reincarnation Wars)

4-C
1: Yulie

4-A
1: Valentina Runihura

3-B
2: Omni (Everybody Wants to Rule the World)

3-A
2: Ichika Yuuki
3: Ruby Rose (Cyverse)

Low 2-C
1: Aether

2-A
2: God Emperor Frost

High 1-C
1: Valentina Runihura

1-B
2: Valentina Runihura

High 1-B

Super Necro but are people done revising their higher dimensioned stuff yet post purge?

Or is the topic just dead?

Considering how full of smurfs this is, are you sure this is a good idea?

Eh the non Smurf one probably wouldn't ring up that much attention here.

I see the list having lots of deleted characters and tiers High 7-C and Low 7-B being mostly empty. I don't mind my 2 strongest robot units being listed there, they have powerful laser weapons, skills and unique powers.

So if you are up to it, here are my recommendations:
High 7-C #2: FU android soldier
Low 7-B #4: FU Plus-droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back