• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M2] Ikehu vs Sandmover [GRACE]

So, Ikehu is slightly stronger than Sandmover in terms of AP and far stronger in terms of LS. Along with that, if Sandmover is using Iron Sand like it is IRL, he will have a hard time harming ikehu sense the latter could counter his sand with the use of his magnetism.

Last edited:
I mean Ikehu can overtime physically overwhelm him, which seems like the more likely outcome due to his direct counter to iron sand

that magnetism could definitely disrupt Sandmover’s attempts at distancing and laying on attacks. Although he could make an Iron Fist and just use that advantage against Ikehu given the chance

The thing is that Ikehu is massive, he's 23 meters tall, so i doubt sandmover could try and choke him out, plus he holds a massive lifting strength advantage so he could simply break out. I doubt sandmover can really do much here besides delay the inevitable as much as he can.

It could certainly help him, but Ikehu just has the massive advantage of being capable of messing around with Sandmover's sand, he could fairly easily just make it a non issue while physically overwhelming him with his slight strength advantage and size

Last edited:
Back