• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite traps in anime/fiction

Luka Urushibara from Steins Gate

Giselle Gewelle from Bleach

Hideyoshi (god of traps) from Baka to Test

04-urushibara-luka
Baka-to-test-to-shokanju-kinoshita-hideyoshi-men-pictures-that-gave-eri-murasaki-heart-attack-trap-hideyoshi-2048739997
Ehehe2 by retsu yachiru-d7qwgeu

Another one totsuki saika from yahari ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru btw watch the show, good stuff about social interactions.

Totsuka saika

Celestial Pegasus said:
Another one totsuki saika from yahari ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru btw watch the show, good stuff about social interactions.
Be still my heart

I take it you're just now playing Danganronpa. If so well you'll be thinking for a while XD

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I take it you're just now playing Danganronpa. If so well you'll be thinking for a while XD
Nah, I played a while ago... But I still thiking

So, Chihiro is a boy.... And Sakura is a girl.

Got it.

I fell onto despair.

LordXcano said:
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
This thread is an abomination; I condemn those who decide to genuinely participate in it. From yours truly.
AMM is weak and cowardly. Can't handle a lil femboy AMM?
I mean the point is fembois are still femenine, which is degenerate, on the other hand, reverse traps can be manly AND are females

so a double win

But on the matter of traps, I'll have to share some Saint Seiya with you people.

Pisces Aphrodite, everyone, the most fabulous Saint:

Aphrodite3
Tephi1
Aphrodite6
Aphrodite5
Aphrodite2
Aphrodite4

The trap used against Warbeasts by Sora & Shirou. Trap was too lit.

And I like how Dialga said lol!nope to Giratina trying to follow Dialga.

Back