• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite traps in anime/fiction

Well if you want trap, this man may very well be the first trap in manga

Why am I doing this
Manliest

Juda
Why am I doing this

Yudas
Has more muscles definition than all of us combined probably

Hnktrap
Manliest trap

Grudgeman1706 said:
Well if you want trap, this man may very well be the first trap in manga

Why am I doing this
Left

Juda
Center

Hnktrap
Center
fun fact: the guy who voice acted as him also voice acted as riki-oh in the riki-oh ova

^this is a question I've been meaning to ask, but do you think the Utena characters deserve pages on this wiki?

I don't think Utena is quantifiable, considering the entirety of the series is an allegorical fable, rather than a literal story.

Titus yes, i remember being confused about his gender, got even worse after he was revived or whatever.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Titus yes, i remember being confused about his gender, got even worse after he was revived or whatever.
Alladin basically said what I was thinking when I found out he was a guy "you have such a high voice, and your butt is kinda big, so I was convinced that you were a girl..."

What's that ones name, he is one of kou brothers, he became really feminine after the timeskip.

Anime traps are evil and should be universally banned because they instill unfair and unnecessary feelings into people. Shame on all of you trap lovers.

Just joking. But still, it's unfair...

-BANLK- said:
@Mugen, @Gemmy I am talking about you guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
There are two types of people.

Those who have warm reception to traps, and those who are lying. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, in Danganronpa you actually have a way to obtain the girls' underwear

Pretty sure you guys imagine my face after knowing Chihiro's secret.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Well, in Danganronpa you actually have a way to obtain the girls' underwear

Pretty sure you guys imagine my face after knowing Chihiro's secret.
My guess Is that your face was like

Gintama240mfw1
This?

Saber trap . Bedivere and Saber Arturia resemble each other so much that I think you could swap Arturia and Bedivere for one day on 5th Grail War and Shirou won't know any better.

BlaLig said:
Saber trap . Bedivere and Saber Arturia resemble each other so much that I think you could swap Arturia and Bedivere for one day on 5th Grail War and Shirou won't know any better.
Oh but he would if they were on the run from Berserker and had to hide in a house in the woods or something.

Gemmysaur said:
Oh but he would if they were on the run from Berserker and had to hide in a house in the woods or something.

that'd be wrong day to swap. But yeah, I completely forgot about those scenes >_<

Back