• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite Feats

What's your favorite feat from a verse? It doesn't even have to be the highest feat for the verse, or canon, or even calculated. Just have fun you filthy animals.

This isn't based upon power, rather how badass I think/thought they were. A lot of these I saw long before I joined this site so they really stuck to me, despite not being the most powerful. Many of these I don't find too impressive anymore but remember being really amazed with when i was younger.

• Teen Goku has an entire martial arts fight while having 100 kilos attached to him.
  • Satsuki defeats 500 armed fighters at once without moving.
  • Yujiro Hanma casually one shots a polar bear.
  • Samurai Jack survives a 700 ton person falling on him from dozens of feet in the air.
  • Ultimate Tenkaichi's Hero fights on par with SSJ4 level fighters in his base.
  • Superman lifts 200 quintillion tons.
  • Batman masters 127 martial arts.
  • Segata Sanshiro beats an entire club of people in just 3 moves.
  • Bowser Jr. jumps and does 10 backflips in the air (I was really into tricking/gymnastics as a little kid so that impressed me a lot lol)

Brad Armstrong murder the strongest army of a whole post-apocalyptic world while lacking his arms and after having fought off all of his former allies (Which is like, 30 people)

Superman being forced to live through the suffering of seeing all life die, while he's immortal, until the end of the universe itself, which he dies alongside, only to remember all his friends that he's had, all the good things he's done, and the woman he loves, only blocked by Death itself.

His solution?

Literally punch Death in the face and take his own life back.

Suiryu furiously gets back up after being slammed into the ground by Gouketsu, then continues to fight. I'm not really sure why, but I thought this feat was amazingly badass.

Maybe because I was 100% sure Suiryu was knocked out and done for, or that if he somehow did get back up, he would just pussy out and run away, but nope. He just gets up and starts punching the shit out of Gouketsu.

Jin Mo Ri VS Satan, when he activates X250,000

Also Satan throwing Jupiter and Hui and Han pushing it back.

And Han being resurrected and curbstomping Zeus

DCAU:

• Flash runs around the globe and stomps Luthoriac.
  • Superman shows revived Darkseid how strong he really is.
Will post more later if I feel like it. Or if I remember.

DBS:

Universal Shockwave and universal merge

Sonic: 06 final battle (for some reason)

Naruto: Naruto and Sasuke sealing Kaguya and remade moon

DMC: Dante vs Mundus in his created pocket dimension

Marvel: Deadpool kill marvel universe

Asura's wrath: Beat the f*ck out of chakravartin

SF: Akuma pulverizing an island

Masadaverse: In DI 100 under a microsecond slashes and miss wolfie KKK killing Hajun (after weaking the f*ck out of him), Tenma yato vs habaki boosted (this verse has quite a lot so meh) also the cast going god mode to clash

Back