• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Father Time (Narnia)

I am fine with a 4-C Father Time.

His range should also be interplanetary since he grabbed the Sun while standing on Earth

Well, he would be "At least 4-C", 'cause he destroyed the sun with only one hand and by squeezing it like an orange.

Well, the profile needs to be edited first.

What do the rest of you think of "At least FTL (Quickly grabbed the Sun)"? It seems like it was likely spatial manipulation/reality warping, so I am not sure how to translate that into speed.

I'm not sure about speed given that we don't have a timeframe. I don't think that his hand alone is literally Sun-sized, or the planet were Narnia is located would be immensely larger than the Sun as well, given that iirc he was sleeping beneath the surface.

I could be wrong though, it's been a century since I read the books.

Well, his current speed statistic does not seem to have an explanation, so maybe "Possibly at least FTL" would be an improvement?

Alternately, we could simply place it as unknown.

It can be spatial manipulation but if he is on a celestial body in reference from his position(on a planet?), then it would be likely at least FTL.

The problem is the time frame, if there isnt one it would be likely spatial manipulation.

If he was on another celestial body and grabbed the Sun in any notable timeframe he would be at least FTL.

Okay, "At least FTL (Quickly grabbed the Sun from another celestial body)" it is then.

Back