• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fastest MFTL+ Characters and The Difference Between Them

Added Whis and decided to use him since he's the one that did the feat although those superior to him are likely above the speed

10: Kirby - 2.1e10c

9: Whis - 2.8e17c

8: SCP-1739 - 3.0e19c

7: Odin (Marvel Comics) - 8.3e20c

6: Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) - 1.6e21c

5: Capricorn Shura - 3.0e25c - Shura Surpasses the Initial Big Bang Inflation

4: The Phoenix - 2.7e29c

3: Flash (Wally West) - 2.3e43c - Wally West's Trans-Time Velocity

2: Amitabha (Touhou Project) - 4.7e121c

1: Lucifer Morningstar - 3.7e201c

0: Invisible Drago - 2.8e226c

To anyone:

Recommendation for adding ranks: What's a better list? Not top 10 fastest (currently) but what? Like top 100? I can make new threads, this is just for CALCULATIONS.

He's JUST below Whis, but still putting him.

I'll ask again: Should it be top 100? or lower? Making another thread after this is full.

I noticed saint seiya characters were mentioned... and i just want to say.. The Shura feat is much higher than septillion x sol. The calc was did wrong.. I found information and feats that can put it higher. The Saint Seiya verses big bang (intial expansion) was many times > our irl own universes intial expansion.

This is why I brought up Saint Seiya verse, idk if anyone is doing calcs on it, but if anyone can find calcs on anyone mentioned in the OP, go for it! I'm currently too busy to do so, and Zack is being an MVP right now.

@TheUpgrade

Make a calc for it and have it evaluated

@The real cal howard

Show us calcs so I can modify

I'm basing it off of speed calcs on his Profile since I don't have calcs for him

I'll add the Bakugan feat since it's accepted

Added Dragonoid and removed Kirby. Waiting for Cal to give us Kirby's best speed feats Edit - Added Kirby back since it's not a top 10

@TheUpgradeManHaHaxD

You'll have to make a Blog for that and have it evaluated - Special:CreateBlogPage

11: Kirby - 2.1e10c

10: Dragonoid (Bakugan) - 1.9e17c

0: Invisible Drago - 2.8e226

ZackMoon1234 said:
@TheUpgrade
Make a calc for it and have it evaluated

@The real cal howard

Show us calcs so I can modify

I'm basing it off of speed calcs on his Profile since I don't have calcs for him

I'll add the Bakugan feat since it's accepted
Already added Bakugan, Zack.

@Titan

I thought we were doing Top 10?

Also, you forgot to separate them. They're in the same sentence

ZackMoon1234 said:
Added Dragonoid and removed Kirby. Waiting for Cal to give us Kirby's best speed feats
@TheUpgradeManHaHaxD

You'll have to make a Blog for that and have it evaluated - Special:CreateBlogPage

10: Dragonoid (Bakugan) - 1.9e17c

0: Invisible Drago - 2.8e226
We're going to make it higher than a top 10, but what number do you want to use? Top 50 maybe?

In Saint Seiya: Episode G Assassin's, Chapter 11, Capricorn Shura, while fighting Roland, was exhausted and outmatched.

Roland was vastly superior to/than Shura. Shura struggling to win had to achieve a miracle to defeat Roland. He surpassed the "intial expansion of the universe" which clearly is about the inflationary epoch of the big bang. With this miracle he defeated Roland in one strike.

Since, we don't have any given size for the Universe in Saint Seiya, but we do know from the scans that the Intial expansion of the universe allowed it to become a "Macrocosmo." For a safe, and easy low end I will have to use the real life universe size for the calculatio.

According to Wikipedia, the size of the observable universe is 93 Billion Light Years. Since, the Universe is supposedly a sphere, the expansion spread from the centre to the side as it's radius.

So, the radius of the Universe must be 46.5 Billion Light Years.

The time taken for the initial expansion to cover the entire universe in a short time is called the Plank epoch which was in the order of 9.9 × 10^(-36) seconds.

So, we've got a size and a time span. Now, it all comes down to the simple calculations to figure out how fast Shura had to be going to be faster than the Initial Inflation of the Universe.

Distance: 4.65 × 10^10 Light Years or 46.5 Billion Light Years. One light year contains 9.46 × 10^15. So, the total distance in metres is 4.65 × 10^10 × 9.46 × 10^15 m= 4.39 × 10^26 m

Time: 9.9 × 10^-36 seconds

Speed of the Inflation= 4.39 × 10^26/ 9.9 × 10^(-36)= 4.44 × 10^61 m/s

To determine the speed of the Inflation in respect to the speed of light, we need to divide it with the speed of light.

4.44 × 10^61/ 2.998 × 10^8= 1.48 × 10^53 c or 148 Sexdecillions times the speed of light.

Thus, Shura had to be AT LEAST 148 Sexdecillions c to be able to exceed the expansion's speed of the Saint Seiya Franchise.

They used these scans for it.

https://imgur.com/a/SdSWGM6?fbclid=IwAR1FxYzlyS9_ZHI56BFnQngP2B9faYUR4ggPHhn8vFYupggxkvPd8RuIgPU

@Titan

It's based off of his size. Check his Speed stats on his Profile

@TheUpgrade

Make a blog for it

I think that looks good

ZackMoon1234 said:
@Titan
It's based off of his size. Check his Speed stats on his Profile

@TheUpgrade

Make a blog for it

I think that looks good
I am currently making a saint seiya verse infinite speed thread which is here . I could add it there, or ask for an evulation in the calc forum? i never did a calc here in the forums before.

Back