• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''fast and Simple profile creation for Dino (LN) Tensura'''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the justification only brings him to 6-A (Carerra's calc is 6-A). You should states his scalingwise against High 6-A character in the series like V14 Rimuru.
Then lets took it down. I don't see his vol 16 being comparable to vol 14 rimuru

The formatting of the page is fine except the last one but I will probably edit it myself when I have time. Although, you can process without the modification of mine.

Some abilities need better explanation.

There also seem to be a few minor grammar errors, but they're not a big deal, I can fix them once the profile is published to the community.

Where's dino mental manip or idk anything his ultimate skill could do, looking at his profile its definitely what literally anyone in the series is capable of doing

The formatting of the page is fine except the last one but I will probably edit it myself when I have time. Although, you can process without the modification of mine.
Wow congrats on being a content mod didnt even know, i thought it was someone with your name, Anyways except the format is the spacing necessary??

Also:
There are two automatic translation, delete the first one.
Intelligence: Above average
Intelligence:
Above Average
Intelligence ratings cannot be written in bold text.

Stamina: Superhuman (People on the level of Laplace and Treyni can fight for over 10 days[9])

Bold the tiers, and you should be good to go. Don’t insert the templates and categories yet.

I prefer to add spaces between bulletin points in abilities section to make it more organised and less crammed, though, it’s just my preference.

Bold the tiers, and you should be good to go. Don’t insert the templates and categories yet.

I prefer to add spaces between bulletin points in abilities section to make it more organised and less crammed, though, it’s just my preference.
Sure

Normally we prefer spaces between abilities, but Dereck removed the spaces without giving a reason. We can add it again.
There are a few exceptions where you have to remove spaces to prevent double bulletin points. Dereck done it for a reason and most profiles don’t have spaces between abilities, so he got a point.

There are a few exceptions where you have to remove spaces to prevent double bulletin points. Dereck done it for a reason and most profiles don’t have spaces between abilities, so he got a point.
Can I publish it now or I need more approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back