• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fangs on a mannequin (Fanged Deserter vs Specimen 5)

Ok, seeing every thing you said, I how I see this battle going most of the time is like this,

Fang see the specimen aproching and the smoke and visual alucinations cover his view from It, he trys to use his slingshot, don't know if he got the target or not, he trows a explosive, now there is possobilities, the explosive touvhes the specimen and getes existence erasude or It explodes the speciment

now the thing Is, If Fang hit's somethhing like a table or a wall It should give the specimen time to aproche and existence erasu him

Ok, seeing every thing you said, I how I see this battle going most of the time is like this,

Fang see the specimen aproching and the smoke and visual alucinations cover his view from It, he trys to use his slingshot, don't know if he got the target or not, he trows a explosive, now there is possobilities, the explosive touvhes the specimen and getes existence erasude or It explodes the speciment

now the thing Is, If Fang hit's somethhing like a table or a wall It should give the specimen time to aproche and existence erasu him
The smoke and illusions might make him pull out his fate hax faster and as I said, it will immediately make him realize that he needs to use explosives

The smoke and illusions might make him pull out his fate hax faster and as I said, it will immediately make him realize that he needs to use explosives
Still don't see why he would notice imidiatly, maybe after 2 or 3, but not in the first hit sinse he can't tell what is happening to the speciment after atacking It

Still don't see why he would notice imidiatly, maybe after 2 or 3, but not in the first hit sinse he can't tell what is happening to the speciment after atacking It
It's supposed to be a guaranteed insta-kill direct hit and it doesn't happen. I'm pretty sure that's good enough

Has he fought against someone that uses visual disturbances like the specimen before?

And a good portion of creatures in the verse have Stealth Mastery so fighting a stealthy creature isn't really very amazing for them

And a good portion of creatures in the verse have Stealth Mastery so fighting a stealthy creature isn't really very amazing for them
Well, there is a diference to being hidden to literally making the place look diferent, and this one seens more in the 'stelth" side, the specimen more make you feel like you are in drugs seeing the "texture" of every wall a non stop gif, basically he would have a great chance to run into something thanks to It

Well, there is a diference to being hidden to literally making the place look diferent, and this one seens more in the 'stelth" side, the specimen more make you feel like you are in drugs seeing the "texture" of every wall a non stop gif, basically he would have a great chance to run into something thanks to It
Well that just makes the chances of him using the fate manip even higher since it's an ability he hasn't seen yet

Fair so how do you think the battle would go?
Smoke fills the room, obscuring your sight
The world seems to twist and turn around you
Your chances of landing an attack has been decreased
Attack with the Horseshoe anyway?
Use an omen?

You used an omen along with your attack
The attack landed but had no effect
Your horseshoe did not return
Use explosives?

You use explosives

Smoke fills the room, obscuring your sight
The world seems to twist and turn around you