• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Specimen 4: ~9920 joules (Scales to an axe which can crack skulls)
SCP-4885: ~9920 joules (Can break spines and jaw.)

Their AP is about equal.

Last edited:
Specimen 4: No calculations, no common feats, circular scaling, assume baseline (300 joules)
SCP-4885: ~9920 joules

SCP-4885 has a ~33x AP advantage.
This is enough to one-shot.
First of all, there is a calc for them via the weapon the protagonist uses. All specimens can take hits from a 2 handed axe which should be comparable to this profile

Second, SCP-4885 does not attack conventionally. His standard tactic involves teleporting into his opponent, ripping himself out of them through their mouth, and then ripping his way into them again through their torso. Specimen 4 has a dislocated jaw and can be assumed that she eats the protagonist whole in her kill message so she would survive SCP-4885's first attack

First of all, there is a calc for them via the weapon the protagonist uses. All specimens can take hits from a 2 handed axe which should be comparable to this profile

Second, SCP-4885 does not attack conventionally. His standard tactic involves teleporting into his opponent, ripping himself out of them through their mouth, and then ripping his way into them again through their torso. Specimen 4 has a dislocated jaw and can be assumed that she eats the protagonist whole in her kill message so she would survive SCP-4885's first attack
There's not a calc on the axe profile either. What do you suggest? Maybe using a generic bone-breaking feat for that would be sufficient too.

Destroying someone's spine and jaw like that would require a lot of strength, which is why I used the high-end of bone breaking.

There's not a calc on the axe profile either. What do you suggest? Maybe using a generic bone-breaking feat for that would be sufficient too.

Destroying someone's spine and jaw like that would require a lot of strength, which is why I used the high-end of bone breaking.
Well... the profile did say that an axe can do serious damage to a skull or limb so... yeah, generic bone breaking feat can do just fine

Any other thoughts?
Yes, sinse the specime main form of atack is vore and the SCP has no problem getting out of someone's belly this battle is in waldos favor, he would just continue getting in and out of the ghost belly untill he moves in a way that break some vital parts or something

Yes, sinse the specime main form of atack is vore and the SCP has no problem getting out of someone's belly this battle is in waldos favor, he would just continue getting in and out of the ghost belly untill he moves in a way that break some vital parts or something
It also means that she can probably tank a few of Waldo's attacks since the jaw damage is mostly reduced. Also the fact that she can swallow someone whole means that she probably doesn't have a lot of internal organs to damage since she can fit an entire person there

Yeah, I think Waldo is a little stronger based on their feats, and their attack method sort of directly counters the other's.

So, I'll vote Waldo for now.

It also means that she can probably tank a few of Waldo's attacks since the jaw damage is mostly reduced. Also the fact that she can swallow someone whole means that she probably doesn't have a lot of internal organs to damage since she can fit an entire person there
Yes, but the thing is, waldo wouldn't even be damaged by It sinse he want to get in her belly to atack

This battle is vore vs reverse vore

Isn’t the specimen non-Corporeal?Without Non physical interaction it can’t harm her.
Waldo also has intangibility and if I recall correctly, Specimen 4 becomes physically solid after eating her opponent (Since if she remained incorporeal, the person she ate would just phase out of her stomach)

Waldo also has intangibility and if I recall correctly, Specimen 4 becomes physically solid after eating her opponent (Since if she remained incorporeal, the person she ate would just phase out of her stomach)
How unfortunate they do that, being against the guy who loves vore...

in all seriousness though, would specimen get the chance to 'eat' him? Waldo is going to attempt to force himself in, would specimen just... let that happen and become physical?

How unfortunate they do that, being against the guy who loves vore...

in all seriousness though, would specimen get the chance to 'eat' him? Waldo is going to attempt to force himself in, would specimen just... let that happen and become physical?
It's the oposite, ealdo just teleports inside her and trys to get out by force

It's the oposite, ealdo just teleports inside her and trys to get out by force
if he's close enough (which uh... by op he's already inside... so he's just gonna fall out due to Incorporeality) he's gonna walk over and try and force into specimen 4

which is why i ask if specimen would attempt to eat waldo while he tries to vore himself into them

if he's close enough (which uh... by op he's already inside... so he's just gonna fall out due to Incorporeality) he's gonna walk over and try and force into specimen 4

which is why i ask if specimen would attempt to eat waldo while he tries to vore himself into them
Probable would (and even trough they haver incorpeallity, they can be hite by the axe in the game, so IDK if is combat aplicable) aftere ALL, It's her main method of atack

Back