• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A regular demon and the demon of gluttony (Amy Martin vs Specimen 11)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
With every bite with bone and skin : 0
Did that tree just get up and leave? : 7
Incon : 0

9-C versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Freddy's Pizzeria, 10 meters apart

Gluttony. Over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or wealth items, particularly as status symbol.

"On this November's thanksgiving, the patrons of the pizzeria were found dead due to over-consumption of food present during the party. Why they wound up resorting to these actions are unknown but speculations have..." said the news anchor before being shut down. John wiped the sweat off his brow, his hands gripping the steering wheel of his car tightly. After that encounter with the Japanese Spirit, he had gotten a boost of confidence that he had long since yearned. Being able to finally take down something that could have torn him to shreds easily felt great.

Keeping his pride in check however was his paranoia. Ever since the Martin case, he had felt something follow him, even when he could not feel a thing. It was always there, the looming sense of dread and it was ever-present this time. He continued his stride, being met by a pair of federal agents who were standing by the entrance of the Pizzeria. Their badges read "U.I.U. Unusual Incidents Unit".

"Oh, you must be the Horizon Initiative representation. Come on in, Father. We've emptied the place" said the agent.
"Thank you, officer" replied John.

The place was a mess and he could almost see the tortured souls within the place, seemingly wanting vengeance. But that was not why he was here. Sitting on the stage was an evil entity, humanoid in shape though with dark orange skin and long horns, its eyes sunk. It turned towards the priest and he could almost hear chanting in his ear, seemingly from the entity.

Fat and bones
And they all groan
They watch in awe
As all enter my maw
More, more I yell aloud

Consuming all my hunger allowed

The entity reached to grasp John though it couldn't, as if some sort of invisible shield was protecting him. "Thank you, Father. I am grateful for your protection" he said before listing the characteristics of the entity so that he can later return with proper preparation. As he exited the place however, he found the two guards or at least, what remained of them. Only a bloody puddle and some bits of flesh remain. In the distance however was a disheartening sight. A little girl sat down just a few feet from their remains.

"Father, father. Help me!" she said before suddenly levitating. She lunged at John who braced for impact though, nothing? He opened his eyes, finding the little girl in the twisted fingers of the entity in the pizzeria. More chanting could be heard in the priests ear.

More more to great excess
And it belongs to no one else
I must have it all
Even the slaves in my thrall

Last edited:
Amy's main win condition seems to be a lot of summoning to hurt the specimen. the specimen's wincon seems to be a mix of BFR and mind manip.

What's the BFR do and how does it work?

Ho-kay, I've been very absent in the wiki for a while, so my apologies!

In any case, lemme see...

AP: Funnily enough, they both have a very similar scaling process. Specimen 11 scales as being stronger than the Protagonist, which can kill possessed deer with one axe swing, and Amy scales to Michael, who on the very least can kill deer with his bare hands and in a single attack, and both of them have really similar reality warping feats, although Specimen 11's seems to be superior in this regard. In any case, I would say that Amy has a very slight physical margin or they are equal. Same goes for durability, methinks.

LS: Specimen 11 has no feats and is tiered at Unknown, but really, he shouldn't be far off from Amy's tier. I do recall Specimens in Spooky's House of Jumpscares being described to tear flesh with their own hands. In any case, Amy should have an advantage in this, even if not significant.

Speed: Speed is equalized, and they have similar mobility, but I'd argue that Amy's is superior as she abuses her teleportation much more frequently and freely.

Hax: I'd like to see an in-depth explanation about Specimen 11's powers, because I don't recall of those being displayed in Spooky's House of Jumpscares, although I must say it's been years since I last checked it out. That being said... Specimen 11 seems to have a very good advantage, but it depends on what conditions he needs to satisfy to activate his powers. If his powers can be activated the moment he hits the opponent once, he wins cleanly - but, if it is as I remember the game to be, and he needs to incapacitate or land several strikes for the power to activate, then this becomes problematic. Amy's powers are mostly not useful here in direct combat, particularly against a foe like 11 - but her invisibility, teleport spam, summoning and passive perception alteration are all things she takes advantage of in order to win, and 11 doesn't seem to have the smarts that John does to manage these conditions.

So, this depends. If 11's hax can be easily triggered, he wins cleanly - not a stomp but it is a decisive victory. If his haxes do not, then Amy should win most of the time, as while 11 still has the tools to defeat her, checking the profile and what I remember of the game, I do not think he has the skill to properly use everything he has, particularly against a foe that abuses teleportation, invisibility and summoning.

So, this depends. If 11's hax can be easily triggered, he wins cleanly - not a stomp but it is a decisive victory. If his haxes do not, then Amy should win most of the time, as while 11 still has the tools to defeat her, checking the profile and what I remember of the game, I do not think he has the skill to properly use everything he has, particularly against a foe that abuses teleportation, invisibility and summoning.
His intangibility and perception manip can be done at any time but everything else is done after knocking his opponent out

Yeah, similar and seemingly more potent than Amy's.

Still, I favour Amy in this confrontation. Amy might just be unable to interact with him physically, but her spectres should be able to, and she is a savvier combatant than 11.

Still, I favour Amy in this confrontation. Amy might just be unable to interact with him physically, but her spectres should be able to, and she is a savvier combatant than 11.
OK, counted. Finally....

Speaking of which, what do you think of the story written?

Ho-kay, I've been very absent in the wiki for a while, so my apologies!

In any case, lemme see...

AP: Funnily enough, they both have a very similar scaling process. Specimen 11 scales as being stronger than the Protagonist, which can kill possessed deer with one axe swing, and Amy scales to Michael, who on the very least can kill deer with his bare hands and in a single attack, and both of them have really similar reality warping feats, although Specimen 11's seems to be superior in this regard. In any case, I would say that Amy has a very slight physical margin or they are equal. Same goes for durability, methinks.

LS: Specimen 11 has no feats and is tiered at Unknown, but really, he shouldn't be far off from Amy's tier. I do recall Specimens in Spooky's House of Jumpscares being described to tear flesh with their own hands. In any case, Amy should have an advantage in this, even if not significant.

Speed: Speed is equalized, and they have similar mobility, but I'd argue that Amy's is superior as she abuses her teleportation much more frequently and freely.

Hax: I'd like to see an in-depth explanation about Specimen 11's powers, because I don't recall of those being displayed in Spooky's House of Jumpscares, although I must say it's been years since I last checked it out. That being said... Specimen 11 seems to have a very good advantage, but it depends on what conditions he needs to satisfy to activate his powers. If his powers can be activated the moment he hits the opponent once, he wins cleanly - but, if it is as I remember the game to be, and he needs to incapacitate or land several strikes for the power to activate, then this becomes problematic. Amy's powers are mostly not useful here in direct combat, particularly against a foe like 11 - but her invisibility, teleport spam, summoning and passive perception alteration are all things she takes advantage of in order to win, and 11 doesn't seem to have the smarts that John does to manage these conditions.

Hm... With these statements in mind, I vote for Amy.

And just to get this concluded

Regular Demon FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back