• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see ressurection nor immortallyt on her profile... And

GRACE!
Her profile is very outdated and missing several key powers, She should have immortality as she is a spirit
Waldo Not Found can’t kill her
you really can’t ignore this
otherwise this thread needs to be removed or postponed until SJSM gets a needed CRT as it’s hella outdated

Last edited:
Her profile is very outdated She should have immortality as she is a spirit
Waldo Not Found can’t kill her
In the infinit mode if you hit her enough she just gives up from the place, soe he can at least make she gives up fighting... And waldo him selfe has intangibility, so they shoukd cancel one another intanbility... Not to mention that immortalyt of alread being dead Is the worst tyoe ofe immortalyt and only gives you immunity to desth manipulation

In the infinit mode if you hit her enough she just gives up from the place, soe he can at least make she gives up fighting... And waldo him selfe has intangibility, so they shoukd cancel one another intanbility... Not to mention that immortalyt of alread being dead Is the worst tyoe ofe immortalyt and only gives you immunity to desth manipulation
That’s not how that power works intangibility doesn’t give you NPI and she only gives up momentarily before coming back later and a 24hr incap period is required to be considered a win she also most likely has other immortalites

That’s not how that power works intangibility doesn’t give you NPI and she only gives up momentarily before coming back later and a 24hr incap period is required to be considered a win she also most likely has other immortalites
Ok, let's Go, well so incon is the best here, still think would be stupid saying that sinse she needs to be at least phisical while voring the victim, so Waldo would be able to damage her

And don't she just disapear from the chase after like 12 strikes and them the next monster can go chase the player?

I doubt she would have other ones, she Isn't show any form of immortalyt that isn't type 7(if I remenver right this is the undead type) and maybe 1, but any other that woulde help her in this situation, eventually waldo would just do enough damage to her after being vored and reverse vored a lot of times

This 2 would still make able to interacting with one another, I was talking more about elemental intangibility, and IDK why so many SHOJ specimens have incotpotality instead of intangibility, don't make much sense for me
Waldo has Phasing type while Ringu has incorporality Type. two different types therefore they can’t interact regardless

This 2 would still make able to interacting with one another, I was talking more about elemental intangibility, and IDK why so many SHOJ specimens have incotpotality instead of intangibility, don't make much sense for me
No they’re two different things
Being a spirit aka a wandering soul is incorporeality due to the soul having no physical substance whatsoever

phasing just means you can selectively choose to phase through solid objects

The problem here is that you can’t “phase through something” that has no physical body and hurt it because nothing is there you can physically damage

No they’re two different things
Being a spirit aka a wandering soul is incorporeality due to the soul having no physical substance whatsoever

phasing just means you can selectively choose to phase through solid objects

The problem here is that you can’t “phase through something” that has no physical body and hurt it because nothing is there you can physically damage
Immaterial: This type of intangibility allows the user to phase through most attacks due to not being made up of a physical substance, such as ghosts or characters who merely exist as a disembodied soul. It also includes characters that are made up of things like energy. Of course, this intangibility type still has its own weaknesses - a soul is vulnerable to soul manipulation, for example

It's a type of intangibility, incorporeability is not having a form what so ever

Incorporeability is pretty much having intangibility active all the time, not another type of intangibility that's incompatible.

Incorporeability is pretty much having intangibility active all the time, not another type of intangibility that's incompatible.
With that logic lemilion from MHA could harm her which makes zero sense being able to phase through objects doesn’t give you the ability to harm something that isn’t there according to our own bloody wiki

Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them.

With that logic lemilion from MHA could harm her which makes zero sense being able to phase through objects doesn’t give you the ability to harm something that isn’t there according to our own bloody wiki

Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them.
Didn't watch MHA yet. That text you bolded has the why of it next to it and it's just what I and others said, that difference pointed out is that with Intangibility you become that at will, but your true body isn't intangible, but with Incorporeality you are always intangible. That's like saying that the ability to spit fire at will isn't the same as the ability to always at all times spit fire even against your will, there is a difference beween them but no difference between the type of fire, hundreds of examples more could be made like that.

Didn't watch MHA yet. That text you bolded has the why of it next to it and it's just what I and others said, that difference pointed out is that with Intangibility you become that at will, but your true body isn't intangible, but with Incorporeality you are always intangible. That's like saying that the ability to spit fire at will isn't the same as the ability to always at all times spit fire even against your will, there is a difference beween them but no difference between the type of fire, hundreds of examples more could be made like that.
as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them.

sorry but can we get a vs mod that’s actually reputable because I don’t believe you’re making the proper call here as this seems pretty clear that being able to selectively phase through walls doesn’t give you the ability to harm spirits

That last bit of text assumes the incorporeal character can possess or create a physical body, hence destroying that doesn't matter to them. The wording is dumb, it shouldn't say that.

I mean surely you don't believe that being incorporeal=you "can appear in many different forms if [you] wish", that's not a power being incorporeal gives at all.

That last bit of text assumes the incorporeal character can possess or create a physical body, hence destroying that doesn't matter to them. The wording is dumb, it shouldn't say that.

I mean surely you don't believe that being incorporeal=you "can appear in many different forms if [you] wish", that's not a power being incorporeal gives at all.
Get someone that knows their stuff please because I feel you’re not capable

Back