• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Family Guy Upgrade

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
See the source image

As seen in this scan, Quagmire harmed Johnny Test, a character who has a Varies from 8-B to likely 7-C at his peak rating. And thus the Family Guy cast also gets a Varies from 8-B to likely 7-C at his peak rating. Don't tell me this is a outlier or otherwise I'll come over to your house and preform amateur brain surgery on you with my fists.

Thanks.

Johnny is far higher in the extended canon as we can see that the only thing capable of stopping him was Justin Beiber so I believe the verse could be continental level
bad_singer_meets_bad_show_by_mippytrippy_d7dhhqx-fullview.jpg

Back