• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these two calcs to buff speed for the Main cast to subsonic + and Stewie to supersonic and Buff the cast to 8-C maybe 8-B I think varies would be good because of the nature of family guy where the cast can pull several feats and abilities from their ass

but also somethings to fix regeneration shouldn't be there I think it's there because characters can heal from injuries in a short period of time the problem is that usually when they get injured severely they heal off-screen the only time that a character healed on-screen was peter but this is inconsistent once he blew off his fingers and needed to go get them stitched back on also another time he needed to go to the hospital after getting shot in the brain

self-sustenance should also be removed since this only happened once and another time when peter had to go into space he required an astronaut's suit

also resistance to death manip in his base form should be removed in the episode he was out of his body after a near-death experience

that's about it for peter I think he should have flight naturally also his several vehicles in optional equipment such as the petercopter, the hindenpeter, and the peterang

Lois shouldn't have berserk mode getting angry and throwing stuff isn't anything notable since normal people can do that

everything else is fine that's all that I have in idea of revisions

Last edited:
The whale part doesnt look like lifting strength, its moreso striking.

I agree with the speed upgrade, but iffy on the AP one. See my comment in the first blog.

Last edited:
The whale part doesnt look like lifting strength, its moreso striking.

I agree with the speed upgrade, but iffy on the AP one. See my comment in the first blog.
I replied to it we can see the two were on top of the Ferris wheel when it does crash when we pause it which makes sense they were on that part of it before the crash and in the fourth feat we clearly see the ship is destroyed as a result of the crash into the oil rig

My apologies, I was referring to the 5th feat where the rocket crashed into the space satellite in space, not the 4th

Maybe a Varies rating for Stewie's LS?
Also, wasn't there an incident with Peter's severed hand turning into an evil clone of himself? Is that relevant for the case of his Regeneration?

I'm also uncertain about how much concern for consistency & continuity the show has, given how often episodic it can be & how readily it employs "negative continuity".

family guy does have continuity but very lose like the simpsons and I haven't really seen stewie be comparable in ls to any character other than brian but now that I think about it he also shouldn't scale since he's easily restrained by the family and should be comparable to stewie's athletic human ls

I think the powers that are only used are gag feats characters can pull several abilities from their ass which isn’t different here Peter only did the hand regen thing once so it doesn’t apply

I think the powers that are only used are gag feats characters can pull several abilities from their ass which isn’t different here Peter only did the hand regen thing once so it doesn’t apply
I'd think that a huge majority of stuff Peter involved in has only happened once.

Well, if you don't think family guy characters having certain abilities is unjustified, make a CRT :/

Make another CRT specifically about removing abilities is what I meant, since that seems to be what you want lol.
Well yeah but it can talk about adding buffs to the characters physically and the abilities they have I’ve seen a lot of these threads where a dude finds a one off ability and makes a minor crt so I just wanted to shove the both of those here which I’ve seen done before

The durability/AP calculation has not been accepted and seems very exaggerated. The other suggestions seem to make sense though.

I mean if we treated all the shit characters in cartoons did as just stupid plot abilities, then a lot of characters would lose a lot of abilities.
I suppose that this is a fair point, but we should preferably go with some degree of consistency.

I'm gonna tack on the square inverse law for the Oil Rig Crash, The Plane Crash and the Hindenpeter crash I realized it was foolhardy of me to disregard that so sorry bout that

I looked at the plane crash a bit closer again and I think they did tank the full explosion for that one we see the two come out of that middle piece of the plane behind the head of it which is actually right in the epicenter of the explosion
Plane_evidence.png

The explosion clearly expands in all directions, and they are just hit with a small part of it unless explicitly shown otherwise.

Anyway, if the speed calculations have been accepted, the results can probably be applied.

Lois' berserk mode can also likely be safely removed, and Peter can get some optional equipment.

aight I've added the 3 fixes for the calcs with the oil rig crash and the blimp crash going down to 9-A but the plane crash stays at 8-C so maybe 8-C buff from the building crash, shamus explosion, and plane crash something also to note peter tanked another plane crash on a different occasion

Thank you, but the new results need to be evaluated and accepted by calc group members.

If you link to the calculations, I can ask a few of them to help us out.

I've also found a couple of consistent Class 100 lifting strength feats for Peter like here where he knocks over a bar just by leaning on it, Consuela taking and dragging the house, and this calc I just made for this looney tunes styled scene where peter bounces a rock off of a tiny umbrella and Lois lifting stewie's time machine off the ground

Okay. That is probably fine, but calculations for the lifting strengths required for those feats would be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back