• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Falchion Finale: Marth vs Alm

AlmFEE
MarthDS
With Marth having defeated Lucina and Alm's recent victory against Chrom, this feels like a good time to have Marth and Alm fight to settle who is the best wielder of Falchion.

Full arsenals, both bloodlusted!

Who wins?

Marth : 2

Alm :

Incon :

PuasLuisZX said:
Well, I knew that sooner or later this would happen. Commenting later, but it's going to be bloodlusted?
I want to bloodlust them for the sake of having neither hold back, but i do realize that wether they're bloodlusted or not can make a big diffrence with the involvement of the darksphere.

Bloodlusted -> Marth mindhaxes and just outskills the weakened alm even if he uses Mila Wheel.

Not bloodlusted -> Mila turnwheel gg

There's something that Alm can do against Marth's darksphere? Either way, I'll vote later if I found it, otherwise that should be closed since it would be a stomp according to the page standards.

PuasLuisZX said:
There's something that Alm can do against Marth's darksphere? Either way, I'll vote later if I found it, otherwise that should be closed since it would be a stomp according to the page standards.
No need to close, i can just change it to both in character if bloodlusted is considdered a stomp.

Back