• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fake Santa Fight #2: Killer Santa vs The Grinch (2018)

Guns are 9-C plus peircing damage so that would get past durability. Grinch's Magnet might be helpful though. I don't know if Grinch would see that Killer Santa had a gun before he gets shot.

Might have to go with The Grinch too. I mean unlike real magnets, comical magnets can grab onto literally any metal.

Yakushimi said:
I don't know. I also don't know how graces work so I assumed that this would've already been concluded.
From what I read, it's gotta be 7 votes for one side or the other. That and the combatants must be at least two votes apart. After that, there's a 24-hour "grace period" before a match's results can be considered "official."

That makes sense. It seems a lot of fights don't get attention, so I figured I'd comment with my two cents on this.

umm, i know this is a necro but it doesn't seem that worth it to make a new thread since there are very little comments soo....

i may put input later on

Totallynotchewbacca said:
umm, i know this is a necro but it doesn't seem that worth it to make a new thread since there are very little comments soo....
i may put input later on
Fair enough; duplicate threads are probably more frowned upon than necros; at least last time I checked.

Back