• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairytail's Hax vs Naruto's Hax

Okay

Sorry for that i accused you for accusiong me of wanking FT

I also know that HOC is ripoff off Edo Tensei (I wouldn't talk in that topic if i had no knowlede what Edo Tensei is to start with)

Its nowhere stated there is a limit but we can asume it exist but still there are plenty of dead powerfull characters form Naruto.

Addiitonaly while HOC is plot wise chaper than Edo Tensei it can do a lot of things that EDO cannot. First of all how would EDO look like if it needs DNA and preparation (and time to summmon that coffins) while during this fight "The Champion of Naruto" has no acces to , compared to HOC wchich dont require anything excpet magical energy (Neinhart was exhausted from summoning 3 Spriggans but i guess it doesnt matter because of Fairy Heart).

Whats furthermore Edo Tensei has another drawback- summoned characters has to have that kunai with note in back IIRC ( if im wrong tell me).

We are not here to talk about Hiros and Masashis work and ability to create a plot not the apperance of Neinahart but about abilites of characters they (mangakas not Neinhart) have created.

As for Time stop, Dimaria wasnt forced to use it. She was repedeatly using it earlier during the war just to accomplish her deviations. Also that kick wasn't something really damgerous for her, she pacifed Wendy with one spell and almost killed Charla with another later on.

Human Path is an soulsucking ability- Larcade has something identical (so its nothing special in that scenario)

Sword of Totsuka is faster (speed is equalized in that fight however) but smaller Memento Mori (not in terms how they work but in effect "as the way how to kill immortal charcter"). Only reason that you think Totsuka is better is because it actually managed to do something but its not because of power of user or ability but by the fact that Kishimoto is more willing to kill characters than Mashima and it was used by Itachi (who compraed to Mard is much more vital for the plot).

Yata Mirror is something useful but noting more but a forcefield (very good one however) wchich however can be sidestepped (its an shield in shape so it blocks only form one side.

All Rinnegan abilites can be reconstructed by spamming HOC with Nagato memories (He is after all dead).

Same goes for Byakugan (from countless dead Hyugas over decades of existence of clan)

Inazami can be breaked by change of thinking IIRC (wchich is rather easy with self-mind messing Curse of Contradiction), but if its not enough to convince you IT wont be used in that fight (why someone with TSB could do it as the opener)

Inazagi has limit of uses (and i dont know how many times it can be used (Danzo was special example, but im not sure if The chamnpion of Narutoverse has eyes on is arm)

Additionally there is AP exualization here, so noone can overhelm anyone by sheer force . As for volcano argument- fodder from FT survived a volcano. Stepping in sun requires only Multi City Block + durability (temperature part of course)

Additionaly accid cannot do anything to shadows and at least 2 characters in FT can merge with them. Clonning is not exclusive ability of Naruto. Rufus and Eve did it.

Tell me then how Naruto champion can deal with Rufus Lohr ability to create new spells from memory amped by Mavi's Fairy Heart + Mind Reading of Neinhart (It would mean that FT side has acces to everything Naruto Verse has)

How champion of Naruto can defend from : Life Cereation + (anyone in FT history who invented Maguilty Sodom and is dead now- its ancient spell so i guess inventor is dead) +sucide

How can it defed from time stop (foolowed by anyting offensive repetd countlesly/sealing) if speed is equalized. Why u think the champion of FT cannot start with Time stop while champion of Naruto can start with dimmension travel

Why you think Last ages will last only 5 minutes if the magic pool of one person was enough to mainatain 1 minute reversion .

Easy math:

1 person worth of magic power- 1 minute

infinite ammount of magic power- inifinte ammount of time

I said there is multiple ways how to replicated Naruto powers for FT champion.

How the Naruto verse can win vs all powers of Naruto verse combined with powers of FT (which u may consider as crappy manga, u may talk anything wrong about the plot and countless things, that arent perfect there , but you have to admit that it has HAX too (and is vieved by more people than me here as mor hax based verse than Naruto).

I personallly prefer FT than Naruto as both manga and anime, I see it as somehing more enjoable and ineresting , and I've seen Naruto too , and im not talking here in favour of my favourite manga becaule i like it more because i see that in terms of Hax it has an advantage. I know that sterngth/speed vise Naruto is superior and tat is why every time when i see a FT vs Naruto threat i ussualy see Naruto winnnning (unless its spped equalized and there is fight of FT god tiers and Naruto mid/hihg tiers). But if its battle of HAX (strentgh and speed is equalized) FT stand a chance and i also see while the haxes alone in FT are weaker than in Naruto they are much better workign together and can create more interesting effects than haxes combined in Naruto.

In my country there is a night now, so exuse me , i go to sleep. I will response to Yours post later on, Good night.

True on the beginning, and for Edo no the Tags are only required for complete control so they won't be destroyed from an emotional breakthrough, so since they're fighting a complte stranger the likelness of that happening is little to none, not to mention later it was shown it was no longer needed as after absorbing Anko's chakra Kabuto could do it from where he was.

True but like I said if the characters from naruto are already revived it would be Historia vs Edo tensei and Historia revived can't regenerate, the Edo forces would overcome that.

Dimaria was merely using time stop to mess around but she was doing it in short bursts, she was forced into using a complete timestop for a longer duration during her battle with Wendy and Chelia.

Larcade is too new to know for sure what his power is I'd wait until it's farther shown to use him in an arguemnt, but so far it seems to be a priest like ability to absolve souls as the people were still alive, after the fact but just blissful and happy. Human path is far more useful so far

To be fair Memento Mori takes along time to use, and it uses up a huge chunk of power and it's curse power not magic, so Fairy Heart would not be able to give it unlimited uses. It's not that Totsuka managed to do something, it's more Momento Mori was claimed to do this and that, then it backtracked and really did nothing it was blocked by a silly reason of having superior power, and like I said we don't know what could cancel that out really, so it's left up in the air.

Actually the Yata mirror blocks any attack, I don't think it has to be directed towards whatever's attacking as it blocks spiritual attacks too, Kirin dropped from the sky and I don't think Itachi raised his shield, Susanoo already creates a good shield for most things anyway.

Like I said before we don't know if the Naruto character has memories of all the people with these powers so it really limits Historia and even if it did, what's to stop Edo nagato from destorying Historia Nagato?

That's the thing though you wouldn't be able to get all those Users because if let's use Neji, Neji only knows his dad and the living clan he has no knowledge of the previous clan members or those from before him so it limits what Historia can bring back, and even so if those people are brought back to a person who has all these hax then they're practically fodder.

yes Izanami can be broken out of but it takes awhile and during that time the user has all the time they need to destroy the fighter, they'd be left motionless on the battlefield wondering why things are repeating, and it doesn't tell you how to get out of it, like Kabuto it took him awhile to figure out what's going on, and even then they may no longer want to fight the Naruto character because of the self realization.

I'm assuming since they're given all the hax they'd get all the sharingan on Danzo's arm and all of the ones that were on Shin's body too.

I know but types of attacks negate AP in a sense for example, if Juvia is hit with a lightning attack but they are same damage it's still going to hurt her, and Dust Release bypasses durability. When did fodder from FT walk on Lava? Also yeah temp, but not the plasma of the sun that would destroy them.

No it can't do anything to shadows but they have to come out of the acid to attack, and you can't have shadows where there is no light and a sea of frothy green liquid you won't have any shadows to be in, if it was under clear acid possibly but no where for shadows to exist you can't hide. Yes they did but they are not to the extent of of how many clones someone infused with all chakra of the 9 tailed beasts plus ten tails, they were limited and they aren't perfect clones like shadow clones.

You again are assuming that the Naruto character knows everyone and everything in Naruto, even if Neinhart reads the persons mind it wouldn't matter if he does not have the skills to perform it for example, he may be able to use Fire release, but he would not be able to use techniques like Susanoo, Wood Release, Ice Release, Dust Release, Sharingan, Byakugan, Amaterasu, izanagi,etc. He would have to think, try out, and learn each abilities description in the middle of battle before using them while the person is attacking him. To how they would deal with that, Army of Edo Tensei Ninja to just walk through the attack as human shields as an army of Shadow Clones armed with Susanoo storm the field.

Not sure what you mean by Life Cereation T_T, do you mean creation? No one in FT has shown to be able to create life but Zeref through dark magic and it takes awhile, I'm guessing since it showed Natsu incubating, and Mavis but they are illusions. Maguilty Sodom was knocked away by Juvia and it could easily be blocked by Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu or the Yata Mirror.

They could but I doubt it, since Dimaria didn't even use Full Timestop till she was cornered and it's usually a last resort sort of tactic. Even if they used timestop and killed the Naruto character, what's stopping them from before the fight even started to have used a time release Izanagi to bring them back after they were killed.

Because it's a forbidden magic, it wasn't Ultears magic she sacrificed it has her life, her life granted her 1 minute not her magic so even with infinite magic it wouldn't matter.

Again not magic Life you're giving up something to use it infinite magic wouldn't matter as it drains your lifespan.

Eh same thing for Naruto with the Sharingan.

I honestly don't enjoy FT anymore haven't since near the end of the GMG's when Erza asspulled the victory from Minerva, and it was cemented even more with the BS against Neo-Minerva and Kyouka. It's boring, predictable, and rips practically every other manga off. Then again I'm not that big a fan of Naruto either I like it more then FT but it's in my top 25 near the end.

Trying to stay unbiased but I don't think it's such a curbstomp as people are saying, yes FT may win but it's not going to be so easy as Timestop boom, when Kaguya is effectivly immortal so long as she has chakra.

Haha I didn't take it bad text sucks at conveying the meaning behind it XD. As I mentioned Naruto is merely 24 or 25 in my top manga. It's just its a cameo thing, plenty of authors do through backs, like that.

Okay as for life creation i meant neinhart Edo tensei ripoff. Im also not sayin to tell that FT stomps. Im rather saying that the TImestop is biggest reason why Naruto loses. Naruto haxes are less impactfull but more defensive and evasive (clones, henges and other confusion based abilities) (with exception of FT intangibility) If i remember correctly Inazagi has to be casted before death not after one , it only takes effect after death of the user. Addtionaly FT has acces to precognition (well its ability reserved to two at most tier 9 characters but in composite character it doesnt matter) so there wont be an supprise effect anyway.

Im guessing durability part you reffered to is not something intended by creator of topic. As for Memento Mori it was not becuse Gray power as bigger than Mards, it was because it was countering te Memento Mori, or at least i saw it that way. (like in Naruto Fire relase is countered by Water relase)

As for Inazami you are right FT has no counter for it. However it has a preparation time according to wikia . So the thing is same as for "Remember that you have to die" in FT. And thanks to having prepartation it is countered by a timestop.

Addtionally FT has one more time stop user. Its Celestial Spirit King, who used it to freeze anyting except Lucy and Loki in very very early chapters. Note that it was used instatntly after his apperance.

Naruto hax is better than fairy tail hax, since fairy tail hax can be defeated by the power of friendship.

LTB2000, The situation of friendship owning most threats in FT is nothing but the way (not exactly adult one, but still one) of writting. It shall not interfere in this kind of power competition.

Back