• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Dragonization Natsu Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
In X792, Dragonization Natsu should be stronger than his Dragon Force

Nebaru shows us that Dragonization is just an evolution and stronger version of Dragon Force, and therefore Natsu's Dragonization should scale above his Dragon Force, Dragonization Natsu pretty much exists in a scaling vacuum and the only character who would even scale to him remotely would be Animus. As well, the current scaling of him being comparable to Natsu's E.N.D. Form is completely false, the only comparison between the two was the loose statement of Animus seeing this form and then recognizing that Natsu was E.N.D., which isn't a solid scaling. Animus would have no knowledge or actual gauge of how strong E.N.D. Form Natsu actually is as he never saw that form or power, he basically makes a comparison between the legend of E.N.D and Natsu. which isn't a valid scaling.

So Dragonization Natsu will be "High 6-C+" by scaling above his Dragon Force

Dragon Cry Absorbed Animus can be "At least High 7-A, possibly High 6-C+" for somewhat matching him at the end of their fight when he absorbed a bunch of Dragon Cry Beams

Makes sense to me. Though, didn’t he take a bunch of hits from Natsu? I don’t see why Animus can’t be High 6-C+, just weaker.

Makes sense to me. Though, didn’t he take a bunch of hits from Natsu? I don’t see why Animus can’t be High 6-C+, just weaker.
thats not how scaling goes though....he either scales or doesn't at all not just "partially"

I also agree with Anonymous that Animus got bullied so hard he had nightmares but if others think differently then who am I to fight against

thats not how scaling goes though....he either scales or doesn't at all not just "partially"

I also agree with Anonymous that Animus got bullied so hard he had nightmares but if others think differently then who am I to fight against
What?

"Likely" and "Possibly" exist solely for people who partially scale to a tier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back