• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
My first Fairy Tail CRT, oof.

After reading up on the series, I noticed something.

Aquarius suggested that LFDM Natsu could kill Snake-Lucy, who is stated to be several times stronger than her base form, or ≥3x.

Current Lucy scales to half of Base Natsu, and Snake-Lucy is ≥3x that, so Snake-Lucy and LFDM Natsu would be ≥1.5x Base Natsu.

Basically

LFDM Natsu > Snake-Lucy ≥ 3x Base Lucy ~ Half Natsu

LFDM would get this
higher with LFDM (Aquarius suggested that LFDM Natsu could've killed Lucy who was amped by Youko to be 3x stronger than her base form)

Edit: Gajeel's ISDM would scale for being comparable
higher with Iron Shadow Dragon Mode (Far stronger than his Base Form. Comparable to LFDM Natsu)

Last edited:
We should also probably recheck the scaling chain with 3x multiplier for LFDM and ISDM. Maybe it could give some tier bumps to some versions of some characters

Looks good. Even before 100YQ, ISDM was usually portrayed as a rival to LFDM (like in the Tartaros Arc), and ISDM barely lost to LFDM Natsu in 100YQ.

I agree with the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back