• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest: Chapter 100 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Natsu's scales is what's stopping the attack, and given these scales are visibly shown to be beneath the skin unlike his DF self, Suzaku cutting Natsu's skin isn't an anti feat.
I’m talking about his base. That power he was using was from FDKM. After that he was getting hurt and stuff like that. If ya want I could say how his base being able to dmg Suzuka wouldn’t make sense considering that would mean that his base = FDKM since they both hurt or stop Suzuka’s attack

I’m talking about durability wise for the most part

I’m talking about his base. That power he was using was from FDKM. After that he was getting hurt and stuff like that. If ya want I could say how his base being able to dmg Suzuka wouldn’t make sense considering that would mean that his base = FDKM since they both hurt or stop Suzuka’s attack

I’m talking about durability wise for the most part
You can be somewhat weaker than someone and still damage them.

Given Base Natsu was able to only slightly injure Suzaku with punches where as his FDKM flames could substantially harm Suzaku, he shouldn't be that far below him in terms of AP. So scaling his base via the multiplier here actually works given the lack of better options.

Plus, we're saying "At most High 6-C," since the multiplier is at least 4x, meaning 430 gigatons is the maximum AP value Base Natsu could be.

I just don't think the Low-end 6-C is even needed for Current X793 Base Natsu, it'd make little sense

Alright, well that's enough Staff Approval and Agreement, I'll apply the changes

Wouldn't FDKM Natsu in this new key be SoL? He could tag Suzaku and the whole "he couldn't see Suzaku's attack" was for his base form, which makes sense given what happened in their first encounter.

He was using FDKM to boost his attack. He didn’t really use it for a overall powerup like he normally does

Im very iffy on this, Natsu's attacks barely did damage and Natsu stated that if he tried to counter Abyss with his own attacks he would have been cut to pieces, Implying that all his attacks in FDKM are weaker then Abyss, Natsu had to go on the full defensive this time. He can only dodge his attacks because he completely figured out Suzaku's style and timing, when Suzaku altered it Natsu took severe damage, the only times Natsu tagged Suzaku were A) Suzaku Couldn't move his katana due to the narrow space, B) Suzaku was attacking the wall, C) His Demolition Fist covered the entire space. On A & B this gave Natsu a large advantage since Suzaku couldn't attack freely. Natsu should not scale to Suzaku just yet

Im very iffy on this, Natsu's attacks barely did damage and Natsu stated that if he tried to counter Abyss with his own attacks he would have been cut to pieces, Implying that all his attacks in FDKM are weaker then Abyss, Natsu had to go on the full defensive this time. He can only dodge his attacks because he completely figured out Suzaku's style and timing, when Suzaku altered it Natsu took severe damage, the only times Natsu tagged Suzaku were A) Suzaku Couldn't move his katana due to the narrow space, B) Suzaku was attacking the wall, C) His Demolition Fist covered the entire space. On A & B this gave Natsu a large advantage since Suzaku couldn't attack freely. Natsu should not scale to Suzaku just yet
I mean he blatantly scales in terms of AP and Durability

Speed no

Also changes have already been applied, so Imma close this now

If someone wishes to contest the current ratings, another CRT will have to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back