• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think they say in the show that beings who have lesser magic powers can't hurt them, but some spells can, aka durability bypassing spells, idk i only watched it a little, and that was years ago

So.... if this is good:

Any average Fairy level character = Likely 2-C

Jimmy w/Intentions Likely 2-C ( Consistently on par with Cosmo and Wanda during Power Hour and Crossover Games )

Jorgen: Higher end of 2-C

Any villian with two fairies / scales to it : Extremely high end 2-C ( Wanda's Comment about it being able to destroy everything definitely would mean it's one ofhte most ridiculous things scaling wise . Scales to Timmy w/Celestial Items , Dictator Crocker , etcetera . )

Poof: Ridiculously high-end 2-C ( Fought Foop, who had the power of eery fairy in existence, and actually managed to hold his own for awhile , which has at least 13,004 fairies. To compare, even 2 fairies would destroy everything in existence, including the Fairy Council, someone far stronger than Jorgen )

Foop: W/Amp: Ridiculously high-end 2-C ( Has the power of every fairy in existence, like mentioned above )

Am i missing anything ?

@Aqua Because we found showings that make it surprisingly consistent.

@David You clearly don't know everything about Franklin and the implications he had in power BEFORE the Celestials instance... Literally stated to be an Omniversal Threat back when the first definition of the Omniverse was still in affect... Which is crazy enough.

ANYWAYS , it is very disturbing to say the least.

Speaking of irresponsible 10 year olds, could it be possible for us to make a profile for Timmy Turner? Maybe some other FOP characters too, like Francis the Bully and Mark Chang.

For Crocker, we have him taking hits from Turner family after lost his Dictator Form, which was fast to travel at subsonic speed inside to the portal to the earth and his forcefield resisted a microscopic explosion that can destroy a city block.

No, the stats i referred are the one from Denzel Crocker page. Base Crocker has much lower durability than his dictator form when enhanced by magic, after he lost his scepter his stats dropped.

I see . Now that makes sense.

Witches seemed to be stronger than Fairies in-verse, as the founder of Dimmsdale ( Aiden Bitterroot ) apparently blocked out both Cosmo and Wanda's Magic simultaneously . That is interesting...

Let me try [ Feats and Scaling ]

- In the movie, just 2 fairies , Cosmo and Wanda could destroy eveyrthing in creation, including the two timelines.

- Cosmo unihbiited has hurt Jorgen more times than any other Fairy.

- Mawgu with fairy power could take over all worlds.

- Denzel Crocker in tha games had the entire power of Fairy World, and was planning on taking over every Nickelodeon Timeline with it's power .

- Timmy Turner with some small bits of power from the Celestial Fairies can takeon Denzel Crocker, who had Cosmo and Wanda.

- Cosmo was called the strongest fairy at that point in ttime.

- Wanda , whether comic relief or not, has been shown to hurt him.

- Even Momma Cosma has hurt Jorgen at several points, the most notable is the Fairy Odd Baby movie.

- Santa had the power of "every fairy in existence" on Christmas Eve.

- Poof literally reset the timeline ( arguably timelines, since Jimmy's timeline was connected to his before Poof's, and supposedly the games are canon ) . He also was the only one who could challenge Foop, a fairy who obtained all the magic in Fairy World.

- The Darkness' Pawn had power comparable to the Darkness, and could hurt it in battle. To reference, Darkness noselled and defeated an entire army of Celestial Fairies simultaneously.

I need some context on Cosmo and Wanda having the power to destroy all of creation. Got any scans or quotes?

So, shouldn't we open a page written 'Nicktoons Unite' version because other characters from the Nicktoons verse would then be powerscaled to them, as Danny Phantom, Spongebob, even Ren and Stimpy as they were also characters on ' Nicktoons Unite, attack of the toybots' game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back