• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Cosmo, Wanda and Crocker have literally no reason whatsoever for being Universe level. Considering all the vast scrutiny we give characters and deeply analyze or give skepticism for certain upgrades, I think it's extremely unfair to have these people rated so incredibly high willy nilly.

So does anyone have a feat or reliable statement that puts these two on this level? If not they should be downgraded. I believe Darkanine made a few quality calcs for them that they can scale from instead.

I'll need some time but I do actually remember a few feats on that level, hell Poof reset the universe with a fart

Im pretty sure there's something somewhere that puts these guys at 3-A, just can't remember where.

Though assuming their isn't for a sec, shouldn't they scale towards Jorgen or at least Poof? Unlike other normal fairies, Cosmo and Wanda are fairly comparable to Jorgens power as their magic can even work against him. Or if not this, there is absolutely no reason why they arent even at least equal to Poof.

From what i recall the only reason they were scared of Poof being captured by the Pixies and Anti Fairies was because he had no control over his power, so they could harness it unlike an adult Fairy who has honed their magic so that they can control it. Cosmo and Wanda should be at least comparable to Poof if not superior to him.

I dunno. Baby Fairies are supposed to be much more powerful than adults, right?

For what its worth, they have a few Tier 5 feats.

Baby fairies aren't more powerful, they just have yet to learn how to control the raw magical power they have at their disposal

Pretty big bump.

I SOMEWHAT agree with Weekly. I agree with Low 2-C FoP however. However, there are two instances where Cosmo SHOULD scale to Jorgen, albeit loosely. More like "Likely 2-C" if anything. He actually harmed Jorgen as a baby, it was shown in either the Fairy Odd Baby Movie, or Foop's Debut Episode. Do not remember which. He was the reason Fairy Babies were banned... Also called "Deadly", when the Two universes bomb was definitely less than fodder in comparison . It was NOT because ALL Babies are immediately on Jorgen's level . When he (Cosmo) is determined, he also knocks Jorgen around and notably harms him AGAIN ( Texa's Cage Match, when Timmy wished to be wanted by all the fairies ) . It seems pretty consistent as long as Cosmo is determined and isn't a complete idiot ( Name ANY other time... You can't, can you ? ) .

Anyways... Poof also warped Jorgen & Cosmo effortlessly in the Fairy Odd Baby episode . I believe they scale to the Low 2-C feat Poof had , not scaling to Jorgen. Foop when amped by the power of every fairy, is stronger than Jorgen, yet Foop w/Amp and Poof they can exchange blows to a degree, albeit Poof being overwhelmed due to a massive strategist advantage.

Due to these things... I believe Poof and Cosmo would scale to Jorgen directly. Dictator Crocker in Abra-Catastrophe as well, because he had Cosmo and Wanda's powers.

I'm pretty sure there have been at least a few instances of Cosmo or Wanda (especially Cosmo) or some other Fairy causing Jorgen slight pain at one point, so I'd be okay with "Possibly 2-C".

That would be fine too. Poof should straight up be 2-C though, same with :

Exterminator ( injured the Darkness, when it was amped with the Fairy Wand, ALL of Fairy World , and many planets ) , Fairy Council ( Weakened the Darkness, who one-shotted at least 20 Fairy Warriors , each whom should at least compare if not stronger than Jorgen ) , Foop ( w/ amps . Had the magic of everything in the verse. Should be far superior to the Darkness [without amps], who easily oneshotted Fairy Warriors , when vastly weakened by light , who very well might be stronger than Jorgen & Fairy Council ) , Poof ( fought Foop w/Amps and managed to hold his own temporarily .If each fairy isapable of a similar feat of harming Jorgen, and there are at least 18,000 fairies existing currently, that is VERY high in the 2-C range ) , etcetera

A crossover villain fused 2d Timmy universe and Jimmy Newtron 3d one in a white void.

Same series also has Jorgen tanking a bomb that would destroy both worlds.

Also, do we not scale his SS to that feat? Because if not, he has a great striking feat somewhere.

The weirdest thing was, if we count the fact that Wanda remarked that he would destroy everything with the power of just TWO fairies : Fairy World ( Which would have PLENTY of 2-C . According to a episode, there are at least 18,004 Fairies around currently , which would make it 18004X Multi-Universal ) , Fairy Council , The Fairy Warriors ( Each whom should at least compare with Jorgen if not superior ) , etcetc, then the power of just two fairies is ridiculous if we take all this into consideration.

It starts from here on BTW .

Is this crossover canon?

So... If we consider Wanda's claim that Two Fairies can destroy everything in the FoPverse... Exactly how powerful is one fairy, i wonder ? [Shrugs]

Hold it. Timmy Turner, with the powers of Six Celestial Items , stalemated Denzel Crocker, who had two fairies at the time. That's scalable .

Just a thought....

Wouldnt Jimmy technically be upgraded by this too via the crossover? IF I remember correctly, Jimmy's inventions are able to stalemate in power w/ Cosmo and Wanda, whom we are considering to make tier 2

Cosmo and Wanda are 3-A because the wishes they make can literally change how the entire universe works. I'm no expert but that's what I remember from when I watched the show regularly when I was smaller.

we literally see them reset timelines, plunge the universe into chaos by altering the universe to people's wishes, etc, they are universe level

SITHISIT said:
Cosmo and Wanda are 3-A because the wishes they make can literally change how the entire universe works. I'm no expert but that's what I remember from when I watched the show regularly when I was smaller.
Shrekkid said:
we literally see them reset timelines, plunge the universe into chaos by altering the universe to people's wishes, etc, they are universe level
Could either of you give sources or at least the episode names for where they do anything like this so it can be added to the profiles then please.

@Weekly I'm just asking for evidence of such feats. However if Jorgen's feat is legitamate and Cosmo and Wander scale to him, then I'm fine with 2-C ratings.

I feel like theirs gotta be at least a few showings of Fairies tanking/surviving magical spells from other fairies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back