• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Failure vs Failure: Ikki Kurogane vs Izuku Midoriya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Excuse any mistakes with regards to Ikki's precognition then. I thought he had been shown to read muscle movements before. I didn't realize the showings were inconsistent.

You know how the sword Girl managed to pin him repeatedly until he focused on the tournament fight?

That is what I mean

Sword girl? Maybe, I'm a bit less familiar with this series. But if it was shown when he got serious, considering SBA, I would think it would be usable here.

I do recall a match Ikki had against Sasuke where he lost mostly due to a lack of ranged options. That was a good one.

Would be nice and good but the skill gap makes it so Ikki deflects most any attempt, and if he bothers, leave multiple cuts on Deku's hand for attempting to punch him.

Huh, weird to see Chivalry of a Failed Knight suddenly being spammed

Anyway, IKki should take this for the reasons stated above.

The gap in AP is between is just about 2x in Deku's favor, but that's all he's got going for him.

Ikki has dealt with people stronger than him in the past, and his ability to fight through injuries and fatigue is just as good as Deku's (look at his fights with The Hunter guy, Ayase and Touma)

Insight, Perfect Vision and Blade Steal make it certain that eventually Ikki memorizes and begins predicting Deku'a attack without even having to read his muscle movements (he basically learned the ultimate technique of a mans sword style just by training with one of his students, he's never even met the man in person or seen him use it)

Ikki takes this via superior skill and precog

There are enough votes for Ikki, and since there are no votes for Izuku, I'm going to add this match to their profiles right away.

This can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back