• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Failure vs Failure: Ikki Kurogane vs Izuku Midoriya

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Ikki is a very skilled martial artist, people much weaker than Deku 5% can easily one-shot characters with a durability comparable to Ikki, such as the Villain Bots, so unless he can dodge all his attacks, Izuku one-shots.

Ikki has a large skill advantage, afterimages, enhanced senses and battle precog, so this looks like a strong brawler vs a skilled martial artist to me.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
So...this match is "one-shot via AP vs defeat you via skill"......interesting tho....
You can't defeat someone with skill if they one shot you because of their Dura is comparable to one shot worthy AP you can't damage them.

How does Deku one shot here? He scales to Bakugou in this key, who is 0.5 tons. Ikki is 0.25 tons. That a gap of about two times.

Ikki has an absolutely massive skill advantage here, paired with better melee range. Deku does have his finger flicks, but that should require him to sacrifice his fingers, and Ikki would almost undoubtedly see it coming. Not to mention that he defeated Stella in their first fight, who had superior range, as well as The Hunter, who snipes with invisible arrows.

I geninuely don't believe that Deku will actually be able to land a blow (or at least a decisive one) on Ikki. Deku has been noted to have rather straightforward attacks during his battle with Kai (Later on than this key, I know. But that only proves this point even more so), and has been tagged by those slower than him on multiple occasions. Ikki can read his movements, and has slightly superior melee range with his blade. Not to mention battle precognition and the aforementioned skill gap. He should take it pretty handily in spite of the AP advantage Deku possesses.

Villain Bots are 0.25 tons in durability and they are easily one-shotted by students weaker than Deku 5%, even base Deku can destroy them with a piece of metal.

In that fight, Deku's movements were straightforward because he was using 20%, his bones were almost breaking and the pain made his movements very predictable, but since in this fight we are using 5%, that is not going to happen.

The skill gap. Hmm.

What stops Ikki from knocking him out with a shot to the back of the neck?

Mirio vs Ikki would have been better, also, Ikki is at least 0.25 tons, not just 0.25 tons right? If that's the case then Deku could not probably one-shot Ikki, and the difference in skill and precognition would make this battle a stomp.

skill can't make something a stomp, but deku can still, if not one shot, hurt him so bad that he wouldn't be able to move.

It's not only about the skill, with that precognition Deku should not be able to hit him, and the gap is just like 2x times.

very tiny?

Deku is much above people capable of one-shotting people that ikki is slightly above..

The only way he can really win is by aimin for the eye or the ,maybe knock out, tough that is highly debatable

What..?

Deku one-shot robots that are around 0.20, ikki is somewhat above 0.25

He does get incapacitated in one hit.

Also, again, what? Ikki cannot hurt deku, only being able to do so by attacking his eyem wich I already said above

No it's not, it really isn't, if there is, name me an example

For god sakes Baldi vs Combined Humsn was added, if it somehow is possible to be so terrible at fighting to the point that skill is enough to stomp Izuku then he's clearly weak.

Also, your overrating his Precog, it's helping you tell a person's movement through muscles, not just automatically seeing their next move and it isn't consistent

Weird how this is a stomp, yet Izuku vs Jaune isn't

From the way you describe this to me, it seems that you are voting for inconclusive rather than for Izuku or Ikki.

Voting Ikki via so much higher skill that I feel bad for Deku. Deku is likely not going down immediately but he's dying a death from a thousand cuts.

Okay I exaggerated a bit with the stomp thing, but if Deku have 50% of chances to one-shot, and Ikki have 50% chances to dodge all his attacks, then this seems inconclusive to me.

Being stabbed in the eye, while not deadly on its own, would make the chance of hitting Ikki pummel to near zero and, if not treated, would lead to passing out.

Ikki is going to have hard fight overall, but I think he barely takes the win for Celestial's reasons

Deku's best moves are his aoe, which isn't really accessible in this battle because of stat limitations provided above. Meanwhile, Ikki is hilariously more skilled, along with the fact that his ability to heighten his perceptions are irregardless of his stat amps, and lastly, has a sharp weapon, which provide easier means to damage than blunt ones.

~ Shrugs ~ Ikki for reasons above then.

Mirio is going to avenge Izuku I swear ovo

Question

Can Izuku fight another High 8C without it being a stomp against him? Or would you have to use Eri?

If the other High 8-C is baseline or close to baseline it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back