• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's "Can have various skills" even supposed to mean?

But yeah neither of these guys have any special abilities or hax, besides Faceless's "possible" resistance to a power Poochy doesn't have at all.

So considering Poochy merely jogging produces similar if not greater power than Faceless actually fighting seriously, I'm giving this to him.

Ryukama said:
What's "Can have various skills" even supposed to mean?
I think it's referring to in-game skills. You know, like abilities.

Otherwise, ask JSW.

But yeah, Poochy seems to have higher AP, in addition to how casual it is.

@Ever Okay thanks. Still seems pretty vague and non-descriptive.

Lunatic-mode facelesses have insane skills. I dont know if this one can have those, tho.

What "skills" are they.

And I don't think mere fighting skill alone can make up for fighting someone who can do feats of your level just by casually jogging without actively trying to fight or damage anything. The strength gap is too big

Luna+: Makes every attack ignore defense.

There is another skill that makes attacks always land (literally, always).

Skills that reduce incoming damage in half.

Counter: Damage reflection skill.

From the top of my head those are the nastier ones when playing Lunatic Mode. Im not saying Faceless has any chance here, just giving its abilities (which I dont even know if it can use them here).

These just seem like Game Mechanics and NLFs.

"There is another skill that makes attacks always land (literally, always)." So you mean he's going to land his stuff on Flash or Galactus? I don't buy that tbh.

I'm pretty sure half of an intentionally Poochy attack is still going to hurt this guy pretty bad considering how casually above him he is.

How does he reflect damage and durability negation work? Also does this Faceless have any of these abilities? None of them are specifed on his profile and you said this one might not have them.

@Ryu

Well, Luna+ works like Ike or Chrom's aether, the attack bypasses the enemy's defense stat.

The skill that makes it impossible to miss is just game mechanics, it makes the Faceless/Enemy have always 100% accuracy no matter how high is your characters evasion.

The reflect damage is simple: You hit him directly (hand to hand or similar), he takes damage, and you take the same damage the Faceless took. The faceless still receives damage.

Also, I dont know how our politics for these kind of things are, enemy skills in Lunatic show up randomly, and, as a character can only have 4 abilities at the same time... well...

Also, this applies only to Lunatic level enemies. Normal level Faceless are almost always skill-less. And, as I stated before, Im not voting, just trying to specify what are those abilities that are supposedly addressed in its profile.

Edit: for some reason now I see the "skill-less" part on the OP. So nvm all of this, sorry.

Alright. I'm not sure how the dura negation works, but besides that I still think Poochy has this. Especially since he might not have all these skills.

@Ryu you'd restart the map if you saw a faceless with every ability I listed lol. Like, there are maps you'd have a really really bad time playing depending on the abilities some enemies randomly have lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back