• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ezra (Post Second Timeskip) vs Gatomon (with Tail Ring) Speed equalized. No BRF. Fight to the death. This is my first one of these, so don't yell at me if it doesn't make sense.

Since this is your first one I'll give you some tips.

1. If would be preferred if you add the links to each combatant's profiles so other people can check the profiles faster and easier.

2. Try and put every battle condition in a new line so that it's more visible, I've seen people missing some and I've done the same lol.

As for the match I believe you should not equalize speed as it's the one thing Gatomon has as an advantage over Erza, she's superior in pretty much everything else, Attack Potency, Durability, Range and versatility in techniques.

First I don't know how to do that.

Second, I was going to do that.

Third, doesn't that make them have the same speed?

Fourth, Cat's Eye Hypnotism.

HenryWong122 said:
Third, doesn't that make them have the same speed?

Fourth, Cat's Eye Hypnotism.
3. I said it would be best to NOT equalize speed, because that's Gatomon's only advantage. If they have the same speed, he'll get outclassed in most other stats.

4. That won't work on Erza thanks to her artificial right eye. She won't be affected by illusions or other manipulatory techniques.

Well, Gatomon is definitely on the highest end of Small City level, since she stomped the DigiDestined in their Champion forms (sans Angemon), all of which are way above Meramon, whose just barely not City level.

That said, I think Erza takes this pretty handily. Much more versatile, probably stronger and arguably a better fighter, though Gatomon being a high ranking general of Vamdemons army wouldn't make her a slouch in that regard either.

Also, this is Kari's Gatomon. Has her Gatomon ever actually used Cat Eyes Hypnosis? I can't really recall it. Even if she did, going by what Scarlet said, it probably wouldn't work regardless.

So yeah, I think Erza has this.

Darkanine, which Digimon do you think would be a good match-up for Erza? I might as well forget about making this match work.

Back