• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extra Crispy Caleb Revision

Ok so, I've noticed that Caleb's profile is missing something rather important as of late.

Basically, the entire plot of Blood is that Tchernobog wanted Caleb to go around and kill a shitton of people to grow in power, so that he could kill Caleb and get his power. This, along with it being stated a lot of times in Blood 2 that Caleb literally absorbed Tchernobog's powers and became The One That Binds, should give Caleb Power Absorption and all of Tchernobog's powers.

I can provide scans if needed, but this is pretty clear-cut and literally mentioned several times on Caleb's page.

From what I can tell, that wouldn't give him anything he doesn't already have except for maybe summoning from Shial and portals from the Blood 2 bosses.

You can ask the active and experienced members listed in the Blood (Verse) page to comment here if you wish.

Looks pretty good; though, Mr King was the one who knew the verse quite well and he appear inactive.

Well, somebody can ask him anyway if they wish.

This is what he said to me.

Caleb doesn't have all of the powers of everything he killed. He has the power of all the things he killed, in the sense of physical might, not abilities. He absorbed their essence, therefore gaining their strength (or something, it's left extremely vague), and Tchernobog planned on absorbing his essence once he'd done so to everyone else. As for having the powers of Tchernobog, going by Blood II, he only gained the ability to bind and separate realities from each other. He doesn't appear to have access to any of the special magic or boss-specific abilities Tchernobog showed in the first game, and even if he does, he lacks even the most rudimentary knowledge of how to use them. As it was, it took the entire second game just for him to figure out how to use his reality-binding abilities, and it's not even left clear whether or not he succeeded in his attempt to use them.

Back