• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extinct chicken fights a lizard (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Battle takes place in the Australian outback
A big boy beardie was used (28 inches)
A smaller dodo is used (around 10 kg)
SBA for everything else
Art of Mari-Liis Kirsimägi
Brown and white dodo bird painting photo – Free Bird Image on Unsplash

Beardie: (Oiguana2701, JustANormalLemon, Peppersalt43, King_Dom470, XSOULOFCINDERX, Mariogoods, noninho)

Chicken:

Incon:

Last edited:
I'm also doing a match with Bearded Dragon I imagine the Bearded Dragon is longer, but not taller. I'm guessing the venom could slowly weaken the Dodo until it cannot fight anymore, but the dodo also has more weight, so he would be stronger, and could eventually stomp (literally) the Beardie.
Not voting yet

I'm also doing a match with Bearded Dragon I imagine the Bearded Dragon is longer, but not taller. I'm guessing the venom could slowly weaken the Dodo until it cannot fight anymore, but the dodo also has more weight, so he would be stronger, and could eventually stomp (literally) the Beardie.
Not voting yet
What’s a dodo’s weight? Because this beardie weighs like 2.5 kg so it’s pretty extraordinary

Dodos had no natural predator and 0 survival extincties when hunted, so I think he have no idea how to even defend It self lol, I can't see the dodo winning but the lizard will take a long time to win this one

Dodos had no natural predator and 0 survival extincties when hunted, so I think he have no idea how to even defend It self lol, I can't see the dodo winning but the lizard will take a long time to win this one
The dodo would probably accidentally squish the Beardie as its most secure way to win lol

It weighed like 10 kg, and I meant that the dodo's only real way to win would be accidentally or by an error of its enemy
stomping the lizard would be only half of It sinse the dodo would be on 2 legs so 5 kg, don't think It's enough to kill the lizard, maybe if It happen twice? also the lizard should be agile enough to have 0% of not running away first

stomping the lizard would be only half of It sinse the dodo would be on 2 legs so 5 kg, don't think It's enough to kill the lizard, maybe if It happen twice? also the lizard should be agile enough to have 0% of not running away first
Also their pretty hardy creatures so stomping probably wouldn’t hurt much anyways. It would probably have to peck/bite it

Well per SBA "the characters are willing to mortally injure/maim the opponent" I'm paraphrasing of course but it was something like this.
ye... but a Dodo can't even comprend what violence is or killing, or defend It self so even if is willing he can't comprend what It mean

ye... but a Dodo can't even comprend what violence is or killing, or defend It self so even if is willing he can't comprend what It mean
For the sake of the fight they understand concept of fighting I’m pretty sure. But it would have a pretty large skill disadvantage yes. And stamina should be about equal as well since the temperature is relatively high.

(I would also like to point out that the beardie probably isn’t small enough to be “squishable” atleast not easily)

Back