• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explanation why GER beats Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
giorno also have other hax not only it.

by the way, the age hax is based on the life that it give, it isn't changing ceullular stuff
I know he has, but I was specifically addressing the Age Manipulation part. People seem to think he can just age anyone to death when this is not the case; he can't age human beings.

The same link literally shows you that it works on human beings. But apparently GE's life manip is very versatile so we don't know.
It works, but not in the way some claim it to work. It merely messes with its opponent's senses. It doesn't age them.

I know he has, but I was specifically addressing the Age Manipulation part. People seem to think he can just age anyone to death when this is not the case; he can't age human beings.
By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans
so.

It works, but not in the way some claim it to work. It merely messes with its opponent's senses. It doesn't age them.
The problem is he wasn't using it, life hax of giorno have probably countless application, that's why he dosen't use most of his hax more than one or 2 times

By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans
so.
Yeah, and, again, this does not work on human beings. Giorno specifically stated that giving more life to human beings results in them "becoming out of control." Not that it ages them. Nor was it ever shown to age a human being.

The problem is he wasn't using it, life hax of giorno have probably countless application, that's why he dosen't use most of his hax more than one or 2 times
He was giving a human being life, which, according to your claim, would age [Bruno] to death. Now, claiming that he somehow wasn't using it here, or that it has countless applications that Giorno could just freely control are headcanon claims. That's not really an argument.

He was giving a human being life, which, according to your claim, would age [Bruno] to death. Now, claiming that he somehow wasn't using it here, or that it has countless applications that Giorno could just freely control are headcanon claims. That's not really an argument.
Except the ability's versatile? Giorno isn't dumb and he may use some hax if he needs to.

Except the ability's versatile? Giorno isn't dumb and he may use some hax if he needs to.
GE's abilities are versatile, sure, but they're also very specific. Claiming he could just use whichever ability against whoever he wants is completely headcanon. It also goes against what's shown and stated within the series.

IIRC, he won against a version of superman due to it. I thought it didn't work on humans, but it apparently does. I'll try to find that thread.

Except that Giorno's powers work has been shown to work in the same way with all kinds of life. He has also accelerated the life cycles of beetles for example and we don't get the POV of the beetles or the tree to show us how they felt about getting life injected. What happened to Bruno was that his personal time was sped up massively, and he experienced a long duration of time within a fraction of a second. The consciousness going out of control is a function of the consciousness/sentience of the target itself trying to make sense of what's happening and not a property of the life-giving power itself.

Last edited:
Yeah, and, again, this does not work on human beings. Giorno specifically stated that giving more life to human beings results in them "becoming out of control." Not that it ages them. Nor was it ever shown to age a human being.
I mean, the "life" isn't a unique thing that do that, no. It can heal, with it can create animals, can create poison etc...
he dosen't use age hax for them, he did only that time.
I mean, the "life" isn't a unique thing that do that, no. It can heal, with it can create animals, can create poison etc...
he dosen't use age hax for them, he did only that time. (1)

he dosen't use age hax for them, he did only that time.
Except that Giorno's powers work has been shown to work in the same way with all kinds of life. He has also accelerated the life cycles of beetles for example and we don't get the POV of the beetles or the tree to show us how they felt about getting life injected. What happened to Bruno was that his personal time was sped up massively, and he experienced a long duration of time within a fraction of a second. The consciousness going out of control is a function of the consciousness/sentience of the target itself trying to make sense of what's happening and not a property of the life-giving power itself.
Just reread Giorno vs Bruno just to be sure, but GE's ability description literally states that its ability makes the human senses go out of control... How is this even a debate?

IIRC, he won against a version of superman due to it. I thought it didn't work on humans, but it apparently does. I'll try to find that thread.
It's already stated that GE's ability makes the human senses go out of control, so I'm curious to see what their justification was for it somehow working on humans.

Just reread Giorno vs Bruno just to be sure, but GE's ability description literally states that its ability makes the human senses go out of control... How is this even a debate?
Why don't you complete your statement ? How exactly did Bruno's "Senses go out of control"? And that's because they go out of control in a very specific and explicit way ... Bruno's personal time literally accelerated so much he thought he'd become way faster than he was.

Anyway, Giorno has, on panel, sped up the life of both plants and insects, it is a reasonable conclusion to say that he can do the same for humans as well because he can remake human body-parts and heal people i.e. generate the same kind of "life energy" as humans

PS : in the Bruno fight, Giorno didn't even know that Gold Experience is a stand. He'd also never used it on humans before that point. In fact, it seemed like he'd never used it for anything except petty thievery

Why don't you complete your statement ? How exactly did Bruno's "Senses go out of control"? And that's because they go out of control in a very specific and explicit way ... Bruno's personal time literally accelerated so much he thought he'd become way faster than he was.

Anyway, Giorno has, on panel, sped up the life of both plants and insects, it is a reasonable conclusion to say that he can do the same for humans as well because he can remake human body-parts and heal people i.e. generate the same kind of "life energy" as humans
His personal time didn't accelerate, his senses were merely slowed. That's literally explained in the link I sent...

It's not, because, again, it was specifically stated to work differently on humans. How hard is it to accept that?

His personal time didn't accelerate, his senses were merely slowed. That's literally explained in the link I sent...

It's not, because, again, it was specifically stated to work differently on humans. How hard is it to accept that?
The anime greatly expands upon the fight so you might wanna check it out. The manga also implies the exact same thing as you can see the punch happening in super slow motion which is supposed to be how Bruno felt it.

Also Giorno speaks about giving more life to living beings in general

Prior to the Bruno fight he'd only used his powers on inanimate objects

Last edited:
why you are taking only an application of life giver? it can even heals on human, and stuff like that.

Hm, reguarding the message that someone deleted.
with life gived he also heal, but can also age. but can also do a lot of stuff.

The anime greatly expands upon the fight so you might wanna check it out. The manga also implies the exact same thing as you can see the punch happening in super slow motion which is supposed to be how Bruno felt it.
Yeah the punches look like they happen in slowmotion because Bruno's senses were slowed. That includes his eyesight. I'll check out the anime though.

Yeah the punches look like they happen in slowmotion because Bruno's senses were slowed.
His senses were sped up, not slowed. If his senses had slowed, Giorno would have appeared to to blitz him, but to Bruno's consciousness, the exact opposite seemed to be the case

His senses were sped up, not slowed. If his senses had slowed, Giorno would have appeared to to blitz him, but to Bruno's consciousness, the exact opposite seemed to be the case
Man... How would Giorno appear to be blitzing Bruno when his eyesight is SLOWED. Everything around Bruno looked and felt slower, which is why his conciousness thought he had become faster. Please reread their fight.

Man... How would Giorno appear to be blitzing Bruno when his eyesight is SLOWED. Everything around Bruno looked and felt slower, which is why his conciousness thought he had become faster. Please reread their fight.
moreover, that life giver during the day had not worked on the body but on the mind, so it accelerated it. there is in the anime, it is the feat being that has influenced the mind and not the physical body is invalid

When you record slo-mo/super slo-mo footage on your phone is the phone camera recording at a FASTER rate or a SLOWER rate ? Now apply the same logic to Bruno's senses

When you record slo-mo/super slo-mo footage on your phone is the phone camera recording at a FASTER rate or a SLOWER rate ? Now apply the same logic to Bruno's senses
Slower. Which proves my point. Everything happened at a normal speed, but because Bruno's senses (eyesight, feeling, hearing etc) were slowed, Giorno's movements looked slower as well. Because everything seemed slower, Bruno's conciousness thought he had become faster. This is LITERALLY how it was explained and shown in the manga. There's no such thing as disagreeing or agreeing here.

that basically it affcted mind not body
It affected both. The senses were affected, which caused the mind to go out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back