• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Experimentation Log 2 (Dr. Bright vs Composite Human)

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Item #: SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

Object Class: Euclid

Description: SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê appears to be a humanoid with few noticable physical features. Subject maintains a constant appearance of a three-dimensional silhouette and possesses no visible genetalia. Subject seems to be a human of immense physical strength and speed, comparable to but not exceeding the likes of Usain Bolt. Subject has exceeded and outsmarted all staff assigned to it on many occasions (See Incident Report 1A) and has successfully escaped from all non-anomalous technological containments. It is theorized that SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê possesses the abilities of the very peak of the human race.

—————————-

"He what?"

Dr. Bright slamed his fist down onto the surface of his pristine, wooden desk. Moved to Site ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê, he expected an easy time. However, it had only been a week since disaster struck.

"...I'm sorry. Subject breached the perimeter after dispatching Able with heavy difficulty. There was little we could have done-"

"You could of not given him a giant pile of chemical weapons." He spat back angrily, brows furrowing. This was a nightmare. An SCP so easily breaching containment after he was moved here? Well, it wasn't his fault, but people never seemed to see it that way. A deep sigh escaped his mouth.

"I'll take care of this. Dismissed."

"Sir, under the file known as The Things Dr Bright Is Not Allowed-"

"I said dismissed."

—————————-

Speed Equal

Composite Human and Dr. Bright are not aware of eachother's location, and are not limited to anywhere within planet earth.

Dr. Bright can only use SCPs he normally uses, but has the facility's resources otherwise.

Composite Human gets a 2 day head start, knowing that the facility will be after him. He is also tipped off by the Chaos Insurgency that Dr. Bright is the one going after him and is given extensive info on SCP-963. Jack Bright understands Composite Human is incredibly smart and cunning, but physically weaker.

Civilians do exist in the world.

SCP-963-2 restricted. Since Jack doesn't usually have more than one host at a time, he only has 1 host for the sake of the battle.

Being able to kill Jack and keep him from coming back for at least one day counts as a win for Composite Human.

Composite Human: 2 (Azoth, Junko)

Dr. Bright:

Inconclusive: 1 (Zark)

I'd say due to being smarter and having more resources, Bright will track down CH first, and seeing he only needs one shot, Bright will kill him, but CH can sense him down as well, so voting inconclusive for now.

CH is smarter, actually.

Bright has far more resources and can be revived via his pendant, while Composite Human is smarter and doesn't care as much about civilians or collateral damage.

Neither does Bright, if 'Things Dr. Bright is not allowed to do' is to go by.

Also, isn't Bright listed Supergenius to CH's extraordinary genius?

He only has that with 963-2, which is restricted.

Also, CH has the skills of Ben Shapiro, and thus could totally debate why he'd win.

And yea, Bright doesn't care much about civilian life or collateral damage, but he won't be nuking the entire planet just to hit Composite Human either.

As well, Things Dr. Bright isn't really that accurate, most of it is a joke.

Still, he has more resources and more of an intent to track CH down. Also, SCP foundations are "Super Secret" and multiple, so CH tracking Bright down is a joke.

He won't be nuking it but he has consistently been shown to not really care about foundation rules, so substantial collateral damage isn't something he concerns with.

He can also technically have stealth if he switches bodies with a rando on the street

That's a fair point, but they are super secret to people who aren't smarter than every single person in the facility. If Composite Human found his way into government databases, he could find the facilities.

I'm not saying he would win since I can't vote, but keep in mind that he could do it. They both have advantages- CH with intelligence, head start, and less concerns for human life, and Dr. Bright with resources and base stats.

So CH could find the facilities with enough effort, since he's certainly smart enough to outwit the people who hid them.

Unless ch kills literally everyone bright will keep coming back within a day

I'm also assuming bright isn't allowed to just open containment on other scps and have them deal with the problem

The atomic revolver should also be capable of killing ch easily unless he's immune to super cancer somehow

Also if they end up in a cqc fight at any time and bright touches him with 963 he wins

Eh, I'm still voting Inconclusive. Both can one-shot each other, but kinda leaning on Bright since he has more dura naturally

Paul Frank said:

I'm also assuming bright isn't allowed to just open containment on other scps and have them deal with the problem

The atomic revolver should also be capable of killing ch easily unless he's immune to super cancer somehow

Also if they end up in a cqc fight at any time and bright touches him with 963 he wins
Coming after a day counts as a win for CH, read OP

No he isn't

CH isn't immune to it, because no one is.

Also, I don't think so because CH outskilled Bright in CQC and has prior knowledge. I'd believe he can restrain Bright pretty easy

Paul Frank said:

Trust me, this isn't really a CQC fight. Also, as shown in Unfinished Business, it is possible to hold people off on recovery of 963.

Basically- If Composite Human can kill Jack and retrieve 963, he wins. If Composite Human can kill Jack and destroy the area around it so badly people can't find the small thing, he wins.

Honestly, this is going to come down to large-scale bombs and nukes and chemical weapons. Bright's durability is mostly irrelevant if he can't survive chemical weapons or nukes- which he can't.

Zark2099 said:
Eh, I'm still voting Inconclusive. Both can one-shot each other, but kinda leaning on Bright since he has more dura naturally
Vote counted. But don't underestimate CH's intelligence. Someone with his level of experience could infiltrate just about any facility and get access to just about anything.

To elaborate- Both of them will have access to nukes, which will kill the other. They both have chemical weapons, which CH has a good edge in surviving, but if Bright gets precise enough to use a chemical weapon, he's dead anyways. Bright has more resources, but CH got a head start.

I'm saying bright can just have already touched someone with it so that they will be his host after he dies

I didn't say after a day I said in a day I meant that as in within that day

ThePixelKirby said:
Trust me, this isn't really a CQC fight. Also, as shown in Unfinished Business, it is possible to hold people off on recovery of 963.

Basically- If Composite Human can kill Jack and retrieve 963, he wins. If Composite Human can kill Jack and destroy the area around it so badly people can't find the small thing, he wins.

Honestly, this is going to come down to large-scale bombs and nukes and chemical weapons. Bright's durability is mostly irrelevant if he can't survive chemical weapons or nukes- which he can't.
I don't think you can get a nuke in just two days, based on the ammount of stuff you need to get... Also, I've read some tales where Bright has alot of spite, so if CH is going for the nukes, so will Bright probably. (He has tried to alter history by killing hitler out of spite of the other doctors saying no)

WeeklyBattles said:
To kill Jack he'd need to kill several million people
963 restricted and nukes allowed. The trick is either making the facility unable to find 963 within a day (Such as in Unfinished Business), or taking it off Bright.

If it's too hard to do I'll change the conditions though.

Also, Composite Human could probably get some manner of a nuke within two days.

Well it seemed I overlooked Bright making a very large amount of versions of him, since in the stories I read he usually is only controlling one person at a time.

I'm thinking I'll change the conditions to restrict Bright to just one Bright at a time, seeing that he normally doesn't have multiple versions of himself and even the foundation expressed interest in preventing a dozen Jack Brights at one time.

Sounds good? As per the file, the Foundation has previously put in sanctions to stop him from doing it, so it would make some amount of sense and make the battle possible again.

Bright one-shots really hard with the Atomic Revolver, but Composite Human could be on the other side of the world in two days, and be gathering one hell of an arsenel to bombard Bright to kingdom come.

At the moment, I'm sort of leaning toward Composite Human. He knows he's being tracked by Bright, and is well aware of Bright's capabilities. And Composite Human can just bunker down, and wait for Bright to reach him. Two days is more than enough time for Composite Human to steal, buy or otherwise obtain a tremendous amount of death machines. And hell, it'll take Bright longer than two days to catch up with the human, as he will have no idea where Composite Human actually went.

Off topic, I really love the Composite Human vs SCP battles with the files and everything. They're really good. I actually think that you could make Composite Human into a legit SCP, and nobody would bat an eye.

Thanks! I'm glad you like them, I've put a lot of work into thinking about them and putting them together. I plan to keep the series going for as long as Composite Human wins, kind of like a self-contained story.

I'll count the vote. If you have any ideas for future matches, be sure to tell me.

And if I really was any good at making SCP files, I'd consider actually doing it. Not sure how good of an idea it would be, though.

Hey, maybe I'll do it sometime then.

Votes counted. 2-0-1 favoring CH.

That is true, and I hope it doesn't sway any votes, kek. Although that's if people like the Saga of SCP-Humanity anyways ovo

Same.

If CH wins, should I put him against 096, across the world, speed unequalized? Give CH around 8 hours to prep (Based off the time it takes for a Subsonic+ being to make it from New York City to Tokyo), he knows the direction 096 is coming in and how much time it'll be until he arrives.

So you have CH preparing some assortment of items and inventions to deal with 096 while it's zooming across the world towards him.

Sounds strangely fair and interesting imo. What do you think?

@ThePixelKirby Use blackboxes instead of [REDACTED] (Ôûê | ALT+219). Seems better IMO.

Typed it up on mobile- I'll switch it over later.

Done. Thanks for the input.

Wait, can this even be added? Its restricting one of his most notable abilities which doesnt increase his tier in any way

I mean, I don't really care either way. I care more about continuing the story and having fun than stacking wins on any individual's profile. So if the admins think this can't be added that's alright by me.

Although Bright does not canonically spam clones outside of a select few stories such as Unfinished Business, at the same time.

That's fair. If I remembered he could mass clone himself without -2, I probably would of used one of the other field agents instead, to be honest. But hey, for the sake of story, let it ride. I'll make another one later.

Back