• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exists Some character in 6-B tier who can beat the Tarrasque?

Tarrasque
Straight up Merciless

i saw this big boy has a really really great regen, and i was thinking...
exist a fair fight with someone in the same tier?

Tony di bugalu said:
Theluki0909 said:
oh thanks, and another question, they beat him, but is it a fair fight?
Probably, after all he (Tarrasque) is part of the second strongest verse of the top 5.
thanks, i was going to use some of this charather to futures fights then!

In all seriousity, I dunno anybody this titan could fight. I'd suggest Kars, but I know nothing about him.

why you think so?

The ability to kill things to the point that not even type 8 immortality can bring them back

Basically a weaker version of the Emperor's EE

Christian Higdon said:
In all seriousity, I dunno anybody this titan could fight. I'd suggest Kars, but I know nothing about him.
in the future i gonna create some fights with him so, i just gonna wait some of my post expired, and try to make fights with tarrasque. thank you

WeeklyBattles said:
The ability to kill things to the point that not even type 8 immortality can bring them back

Basically a weaker version of the Emperor's EE
Great, I will be the first to throw him at Reinhard :v

how this is possible? ;-;

He's able to cause a True Death, and was able to do so against the Egyptian God Horus, who is able to exist if even a small shred of faith in him exists in anyone

oooooohh i sooo confused, how somemone with immortality 8 dies, this makes no sense (confused screams)

Perhaps the Tarrasque from Pathfinder or the Resurgir del Dragón. Although, right now I do not recall a [death] spell that bypass Low-Godly.

If any, I would sugest The Nameless due having equal regen and oneshotting abilities. Also, something that stop refrain the Tarrasque from reviving (such the spells Wish and Miracle) could put it an stop.

Because they are able to kill them on such a level that the thing they are reliant no longer matters.

In the emprah case is because he can kill/erase on "All spheres of existence"

Reinhard just "Destroys the old world with the light of a new law"

Pelinal just gets mad lol.

And I don't know how Ragna does his thing.

Tony di bugalu said:
Because they are able to kill them on such a level that the thing they are reliant no longer matters.
In the emprah case is because he can kill/erase on "All spheres of existence"

Reinhard just "Destroys the old world with the light of a new law"

Pelinal just gets mad lol.

And I don't know how Ragna does his thing.
fictional character make me consfuse sometimes

Maybe Tezzeret via blind eternities shit. If that doesn't kill, he has other spells that could possibly incap but idk.

Sure, these things are all bound by the feats of what they've been shown to counteract. Type 10 immortality and true godly are 1-A things (besides TES) and at that point only AP really matters.

Wokistan said:
Sure, these things are all bound by the feats of what they've been shown to counteract. Type 10 immortality and true godly are 1-A things (besides TES) and at that point only AP really matters.
o i see

Back