• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existence Erasure Removal (Toriko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
A very small and straightforward revision for Toriko so I don't feel like making an elaborate OP for it.

At the moment Acacia/Neo has Existence Erasure for this justiciation:

For the longest time in the series this was portrayed as correct, but in the last few chapters of the series it was revealed that everything Neo has eaten wasn't in fact erased but was trapped within the Neo.

This culminates in Neo eventually vomiting back up everything he's ever eaten.

Neo's other abilities derived from its eating like Soul Manipulation, Anti-Regeneration and Anti-Resurrection are all still legit, but the Existence Erasure needs to be removed and replaced with "Sealing".

Seems fine. If no one provides any solid arguments against it, I agree with the removal.

Well, his stomach is big enough to fit an entire Universe, wouldn't that also count as a sort of BFR?

Pretty straight forward, so I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back