• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Devil Thingo vs Evil Chaos Man

So before i say something abot devilman, i have few questions about Magnus the Red

First: which type of Acausality does he have?

Second: Does his EE get counterd by Devilman Mid-Godly-Regen-Type 9 immorality and his resistance to EE

Third: Is this an fair fight given his Regen is Low-Godly

I kind of want to use Amon against Zarc, but fusionism is ironically probably the one thing in this wiki that his invulnerability doesn't cover

I mean, Z-ARC's entire schtick is fusion, and can reduce any fusions to 10-C and steal their powers with his summons, so it might be a good match with prep.

@Yobobojojo Let me explain how it works:

Z-ARC effect is: also unaffected by card effects that would make it leave the field. THis means any effect card that makes him leave the field doesnt work on him.

This is why Kaiju are Bs because you offer the Z-arc up for The kaiju to summon on their side of the field : (You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position, by Tributing 1 monster they control. This is not an effect but rather a summon condition you need to fulfill to summon the kaiju.

I've played the game boy, I have 30 different decks I've edited myself, I've played pure Kaiju and a Malefic/Kaiju hybrid, I have a Pendulum Deck and have played both Apoqliphort Towers and Z-Arc.

I'm not talking about that card effect.

Bro you played Tower so sip it. Altought i play Tellarknight and Dark World so i maybe a bigger scumbag then you.

And with a vote for Devilman Because of the passive Transmutation/Fusionism. Unless someone explains Magnus to me.

There's also this from Azzy:

An idea of what a daemon is, and how they are created and tied directly to their god. Said gods are normally the only ones who can actually "kill" them, due to getting rid of their core animating essence. "The Chaos Gods are not alone in warp space.They have created servants from their own essences―the creatures mortals call Daemons. Daemons are beings of a somewhat different nature to their masters, and are the most numerous of the warp's inhabitants. A Daemon is 'born' when a Chaos God expends aportion of its power to create a separate being.This power binds a collection of senses, thoughts and purposes together, creating a personality and consciousness that can move within the warp.The Chaos God can reclaim the independence it has given to its minions at any time; this ensures their continuing loyalty, and means although some wayward Daemons may not act entirely in accordance with their master's commands, even the greatest of them would not dare outright defiance. As beings of pure entropic energy and emotion, it is only through the loss of this animating essence that a Daemon can be truly destroyed, its mind dissolving into the whorls and currents of the warp."

On the subject of daemons in realspace. "Though it may appear to be made of normal matter when it materialis es in realspace, a Daemon's form is no more physical than it is in the Realm of Chaos. Outside of the immaterium, Daemons have particular invulnerabilities and weaknesses, as well as many destructive and terrifying powers derived from their warp-born nature. Slaying a Daemon's physical projection only severs its presence in reality, banishing it back into the warp. While its true essence remains unharmed, the blow to the Daemon's pride is considerable, and those that are forcibly returned to their own realm must endure the mockery and torment of their fellows until they can return to corporeal form and avenge themselves― assuming they are not simply re-absorbed by their creator as the price of their failure."

So after reading that info dumb of Magnus and his fight with Alice, i still will vote for Devilman sinds Magnus would be Incap and not be killed because of his type 4 link with Tzeentch.

@Shootingkill Thank you for the info on Magnus.

As mere human (before merged), Akira can take Amon's mind hax, which normally made people in good case insane, and in the worst - instant dead.

Gargoyle One said:
Someone mind telling me how good Devilman mind resistance is?
2-C resistance probably. They ARE unconscious across the multiple dimensions and universes within Devilman, destroyed or otherwise.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
2-C resistance probably. They ARE unconscious across the multiple dimensions and universes within Devilman, destroyed or otherwise.
Quantify "2-C resistance". A mindhax to be "Tier 2" must affect higher dimensional beings.

Now that I think about it, nah. It's 3-D, if I think about it, it won't even take Meth's mindhax, let alone Higher-Dimensional one unless someone send me a scan or scene where he resisted Jenny's. Jenny's mindhax is 5-D period.

Back