• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everyone vs Area 51

The_Divine_Phoenix

She/Her
VS Battles
Image Helper
I think it's obvious what this is inspired by.

Composite Human vs Area 51

The Rules:

Battle takes place in Area 51 and the surrounding area, CH's goal is to successfully take control of the area

There are 100 guards, all military trained and armed with M16 Assault Rifles

The guards are aware someone is trying to enter Area 51, but don't know who or where they are.

CH starts the battle having entered past the fences, has no prep time and is armed with a Glock pistol and a knife.

Everyone:

The Guards:

Everyone dies:

Area51aerialimage

I think composite human wins tbh.

He would be aware of the layout of the entire place, and is stealthy enough to sneak past them while silently killing them off.

We're going to Area 51 to pick up anime waifu's, but it'll be a tough battle.

CH wins by mailing himself in a box, and puts that box in another box, then mailing that box to Area 51, then when it arrives, he smashes the secrets out with a hammer.

Well seeing as how this is composite human vs 100 of people who may have less forms of combat, but still have a pretty lengthy list of available combat forms and better weaponry, the soldiers win because of sheer numbers. Composite human takes out some, but they're essentially getting mob rushed. Maybe if there were like 5 composote humans and they all had a rifle and maybe throwing knives rather than just a combat knife then it'd be a bit more fair.

CH possesses the combined stealth skill of every human on the planet, including skilled infiltrators, I dont think getting mob rushed is likely.

Well CH's stealth mastery doesn't mean anything when 100 people are all trained to have better senses of hearing, as well as awareness than the average person. They are getting mob rushed. Soldiers are trained for plenty of things, including stealth and high vigilance, so the chances of them thinking that CH is hiding and being able to find CH is high. Even if you don't accept that, the chances of the lot of 100 men being solo is unlikely. They are more than likely going to be mobilized in multiple units which means he has to deal with a group pf people at a time. CH is getting mobbed. We don't even know the layout of the interior of Area 51 so it could be hard to find lots of spaces to hide, or they won't. Plus if CH is capable of getting pushed outside somehow, stealth will be irrelevant out there.

If it was me, I would not have intruder the Area 51 after knowing that they would use real bullets against those who invaded Area 51, even though I had 99 friends. They are not stupid to lose to just only 100 trained man, if you think going invaded. He will take you seriously and kill you as an intruder.

RIP Composite Human Kung

Back