• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everyone Else is a Returnee Yu Ilhan profile update

I understand, you should make a blog for Cosmology which can then be linked in the AP section and the like. Plus maybe some other blogs for things that others decide need to be looked at further more.

I understand you should make a blog for Cosmology which can then be linked in the AP section and the like. Plus maybe some other blogs for things that others decide need to be looked at further more.
There is already a blog for other things in the OP. I linked it at the bottom. It should have the most pressing stuff.

I understand, you should make a blog for Cosmology which can then be linked in the AP section and the like. Plus maybe some other blogs for things that others decide need to be looked at further more.
Initial blog:

At some point I would make it look nicer and probably add more scans and explanations.

yes with transcendant trajectory as is said above, the point of transcendant trajectory isnt to multiply attacks it is to attack from multiple directions and angles via breaking the boundaries of space and time and has also been stated to surpass cause, effect and fate the end effect being 1 attack becoming many. Unless you are going to say that we just ignore every statement about the point of the ability. And as it stated it was simply 1 attack that he applied this ability to which them did all attacks in an instant.
And still, none of this is immeasurable speed. Multiplying an attack is not immeasurable speed. Attacking from different directions and attack still reaching the target is not immeasurable speed. Surpassing cause and effect (whatever that means in this context, although I am assuming it just means the space distortion thingy) is not immeasurable speed.

You are claiming immeasurable speed only because it is stated to be beyond time which isn't reflected anywhere in the feat. It is just flowery language.

just being clear here this only applies to his attacks infused with this skill, not even to his reactions

But here are more statements I guess. He attacks once every time and each and every time it turns into multiple strikes from any angle and direction regardless of distance simply because of transcendent trajectory, just being clear here this only applies to his attacks infused with this skill, not even to his reactions.

If this plus the space and time statement and making 1 attack hundreds are not enough I then I guess I am dropping it since it is not worth the trouble, I did not think we needed an explicit feat of the spear doing time travel with statements on how its transcended time as well as other stuff.

Edit: Also I would have to disagree that it surpassing time is not reflected in the feats and is just flowery language. He is using one spear head and with the ability he multiplies said spear head to hundreds, just cutting space doesnt do that, it would have to ignore time as well else it cant move and hit multiple things at once from multiple directions with only 1 attack. Further evidence of this is he acquired the skill from studying magic that warped time on Earth unless you are going to say that time being slowed down on earth was being flowery as well.

I should mention that when he used this techniques his opponent actually thought that he was manipulating time. And this is the archangel Ramiel so he know what he is talking about, I am pretty sure that at the very least with all of these it should show that when they say space and time it is not flowery language.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out AKM and Zaratthustra.

He attacks once every time and each and every time it turns into multiple strikes from any angle and direction regardless of distance simply because of transcendent trajectory
Isn't that just some kind of attack multiplication. I don't know how you are even connecting it to speed. Something being multiplied is not speed. If I have a projectile and can make multiple of its attacks out of a single one, it will just be me multiplying that one attack, not anything to do with speed.
making 1 attack hundreds are not enough
That's what I am saying. Why is it enough to automatically assume immeasurable speed? Are the attacks hitting the target before the attacker even attacked? Are the attacks travelling in time to hit the target in past or future? If not, this is just an ability to make multiple attacks out of one. Not speed.

Isn't that just some kind of attack multiplication. I don't know how you are even connecting it to speed. Something being multiplied is not speed. If I have a projectile and can make multiple of its attacks out of a single one, it will just be me multiplying that one attack, not anything to do with speed.
It is quite literally explained there....he created this skill with the use of the study of space-time magic of course it is time related....He is capable of making one attack multiple because his attack ignores the boundaries of time and space and then later on cause, effect and fate. He is capable of multiplying the attacks due to this fact. You would just be ignoring how the ability was created in the first place. multiplying an attack on its own is not speed how ever an attack that lands instantly regardless of where it was used in the first place is in fact speed..at the very least infinite speed if not immeasurable, that is how people are unable to block it, see it, hear it or percieve it in anyway, all they see is the wounds left over from the strike.

Are the attacks hitting the target before the attacker even attacked?
Yes? this is shown like three times.

Are the attacks travelling in time to hit the target in past or future?
They dont travel very far in time but they do hit multiple times in the same instant despite expllicity being one attack.
Not speed.
Again the move lands instantly regardless of distance and hits people before they are able to make a move and it doesnt scale to anything but itself.

Yes? this is shown like three times.
No. It is the attack hitting the target before the opponent could react. Not the attack hitting the target before the attacker himself used the attack. You misunderstood what I said.
They dont travel very far in time but they do hit multiple times in the same instant despite expllicity being one attack.
That's not time travel and it's again because the attacks got multiplied.
Again the move lands instantly regardless of distance and hits people before they are able to make a move and it doesnt scale to anything but itself.
It landing instantly before the opponents could react isn't necessarily immeasurable or infinite. It's just the attack possibly being much faster than anybody in the verse and also because of its spatial distortion where it hits the target irrespective of its trajectory.

That's not time travel and it's again because the attacks got multiplied.
Yes...the attacks get multiplies because they ignore time there is no other way that the attacks get multplied dude, the description of the ability is not "to multiply an attack" that is simply what it does due to the way it works. Again you would have to ignore how he came up with and created this ability in the first place by studying actual time magic which is a point you dont seem to have addressed in any of my posts :/.
It's just the attack possibly being much faster than anybody in the verse and also because of its spatial distortion where it hits the target irrespective of its trajectory.
And also because it ignores time, you cant just agree with the spatial part and ignore the time part...or the fact that again an opponent thought it was time magic. How does simply spatial magic applied to a spear or a gun multiply an attack.

the attacks get multiplies because they ignore time
That's not explained that way. All it says is that the attacks got multiplied. And that it hits the target irrespective of the direction or trajectory. Then there is all the flowery language about it being above space, time, cause and effect. Something ignoring time does not make multiples of it.

Again, there is only the statement which is not at all reflected in how the feat is explained. This is not close to enough information needed to make anything immeasurable or infinite.

If the attack had immeasurable speed, it would have travelled in time or hit the opponent before it was even fired.

That's not explained that way. All it says is that the attacks got multiplied. And that it hits the target irrespective of the direction or trajectory. Then there is all the flowery language about it being above space, time, cause and effect. Something ignoring time does not make multiples of it.

Again, there is only the statement which is not at all reflected in how the feat is explained. This is not close to enough information needed to make anything immeasurable or infinite.

If the attack had immeasurable speed, it would have travelled in time or hit the opponent before it was even fired.
Bro again HOW is it flowery language when he learn it from study an ability that literally slowed down time, sorry but you are not making sense to me. If you want to say that those don't count as immeasurable then whatever but it was explicitly learnt from time magic AND on top of that the enemy thought it was time magic how many times are you going to ignore that?

Are you going to address this at least once?

Sorry but with all this if this is simply flowery language then a lot of verses need to face a downgrade.

Last edited:
I think the issue Rocker has is that certain verses have infinite speed through almost the same justification. Which is true since Nasuverse characters are like this and they need a downgrade as a result.

That said, I do think it’s an infinite speed attack judging by the fact that it hits the moment it is swung, not the character itself.

Also it is explicit that he learnt this from studying time magic, so it is illogical for it to be flowery language based on that AND another person thought he was using time magic.

Bro again HOW is it flowery language
Because simply being stated to be above time when it is not displayed in the feat is considered to be flowery language. I don't care if he learnt the attack by studying time or uses time hax in that attack, all I am saying is "being above time" does not automatically mean immeasurable speed.
Sorry but with all this if this is simply flowery language then a lot of verses need to face a downgrade.
If a lot of verses have immeasurable speed only due to that statement when their feats aren't portrayed as such, then sure.
I do think it’s an infinite speed attack judging by the fact that it hits the moment it is swung
None of the scans till now state anything like it. All they say is that it hits before the opponent could even react, and that only means it is much faster than the opponent's perception speed.

I don't care if he learnt the attack by studying time or uses time hax in that attack, all I am saying is "being above time" does not automatically mean immeasurable speed.
Ok but its not like "being above time" is the only thing I am using for this and I took issue with you saying it was flowery language when it is clear that it does in fact have an element of time added to it...
If a lot of verses have immeasurable speed only due to that statement when their feats aren't portrayed as such, then sure.
What you say arent feats are what I call feats because just spatial manipulation doesnt work for how the skill works maybe not immeasurable speed but infinite speed, and I also find it weird that you call it flowery language when its not like manipulating time, space, cause, effect and fate itself is something that is done in the verse.
None of the scans till now state anything like it. All they say is that it hits before the opponent could even react, and that only means it is much faster than the opponent's perception speed.
Well that is definitely not the case I have posted quote that show that there is no travel time between when it is used and when it hit the enemy. Even quotes like this one calling it undodgeable and unblockable and practically impercievable. And why would someone think it is time magic if it is simply faster than him and what speed is required to his someone multiple times within the same instant...

Rocker already covered this but it isn't just an attack that hits before the opponent reacts, if it is outright stated to have no travel time and is undodgeable that s infinite speed, not immeasurable however.

I did not see any quote stating that there is no travel time involved. And undodgeable, by default, doesn't mean it is related to speed. There can be homing attacks with a 100% hit guarantee, doesn't mean they have infinite speed. And even if you say it has to do with speed, it just means its speed >>>>>>>>>>> everybody else's speed in the verse.

Let's upgrade Saitama because he is called limitless and nobody in the verse can match him in anything when he gets serious. Sounds like just the case you are arguing for.

I did not see any quote stating that there is no travel time involved. And undodgeable, by default, doesn't mean it is related to speed. There can be homing attacks with a 100% hit guarantee, doesn't mean they have infinite speed. And even if you say it has to do with speed, it just means its speed >>>>>>>>>>> everybody else's speed in the verse.

Let's upgrade Saitama because he is called limitless and nobody in the verse can match him in anything when he gets serious. Sounds like just the case you are arguing for.
Nothing explicity states there is nt travel time involved but every place it has been shown makes it clear that it is instant regardless of distance. It even reached the heart of Greed a creature big enough that it has an entire world in its stomach and it uses spatial manipulation to fit in a castle due to its size.

Its not just undodgeable, it is unblockable and impercievable by sight and hearing... homing attacks are typically not like that and homing attacks do not have the other context around them either. Not to mention that it explicity making a single attack multiple into hundreds instantaneosly.

I dont think saitama has actually ever been said to be limitless so that is a moot point. The best quote I bellieve for him is being strong enough to destroy a planet. Saitama also does not have any other context going for him so this is a total false equivalence.

Back