• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Yobobojojo said:
Yobobojojo said:
But Infernoid Tierra should scale above Sophia tho. And Evilswarm Ouroboros>>>>>>>>>>Base Trishula. Also, is Scout supposed to be the boot up for the Qliphoth?
Wait, is Ouroboros Lswarm Trishula or Gungnir?
Trishula, Ophion is Gungnir

Wait, is Ouroboros Lswarm Trishula or Gungnir?
Trishula, Ophion is Gungnir

Did you look this up to torment me?

Punishment

Remove my causality, I remove your sanity

Jokes on you. I removed your causality because I lost my sanity.

PsychoWarper said:
To this day ive never understood Sans' hax.
He

>teleports himself

>teleports you

>teleports bones that poison your soul

>shoots lasers that poison your soul

>makes gravity affect your soul

>doesn't ever attack so the game never progresses to your turn (not applicable outside a game mechanic world)

Also, he ignores invincibility frames, which when converted out of the game would probably mean something like his attacks do damage on contact rather than on impact

Ok I dont see why you couldnt have him.

Its just ive seen people make him seem like hes a Medaka level smurf so thats why I was confused

EDIT for this could RP we just not accept the 2-B soul hax?

I thought you didn't know where she scaled?

Also, Ophion, because pandemic

Edit; you should make an evilswarm civilisation page, like the worm one.

Monarch Laciel said:
I thought you didn't know where she scaled?

Also, Ophion, because pandemic

Edit; you should make an evilswarm civilisation page, like the worm one.
Let me scale stuff first boi. And I want to make the individual pages too.

Back