• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Monarch Laciel said:
Yeah he can use it, but you've basically turned "magic" into "whatever I want". What sort of magic can he actually use, the most i've seen is keeping a helium arm raft stable.
yeah, because magic is super well-defined and has no grey areas whatsoever

ovo

@Yobbo Define "that" for me.

@Hl3 you've apparently been using time and exxistence erasure and perception magic, when the most that I have actually seen Armando do is keep a raft from falling over.

That is "that"?

IT WAS A JOKE WHY AND HOW COULD LUCK EVEN DO THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND AAHHHHH

Monarch Laciel said:
@Hl3 you've apparently been using time and exxistence erasure and perception magic, when the most that I have actually seen Armando do is keep a raft from falling over.
basically

i made enough magic ***** in the same area to accidentally **** with time enough to fire off a really powerful damage reflection thing before the guy attacked Walter

Hl3 or bust said:
Maybe if he had Keishirou levels of luck
Speaking of which, Keishirou really needs some keys, right now everything is lumped together into one. He should be divided into Kessenka and Magatsuki

Monarch Laciel said:

That is "that"?

IT WAS A JOKE WHY AND HOW COULD LUCK EVEN DO THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND AAHHHHH
Looooook, boi, I'm tripping off Duel Terminal having been read a 3rd time, so I'm not at the best of my capables

Hl3 or bust said:
basically

i made enough magic ***** in the same area to accidentally **** with time enough to fire off a really powerful damage reflection thing before the guy attacked Walter
Right, ok, now you just have to show me when Armando has used damage reflection or magic that messes with time, and you'll be good

Yobobojojo said:
Looooook, boi, I'm tripping off Duel Terminal having been read a 3rd time, so I'm not at the best of my capables
What even is Duel Terminal and how has it messed you up so bad

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
basically

Right, ok, now you just have to show me when Armando has used damage reflection or magic that messes with time.
except that's not how the glyphs work

anyone who can do the correct motions, which are normally physically impossible for humans, can do lots of stuff

Damage reflection is common iirc, and time stuff is really rare due to a sort of magic backlash that tends to kill the users before they can do anything iirc, but i can't remember where these are from

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok, prove to me Armando knows the correct motions.
that shouldn't matter, since we don't have our guy's memory

i'd say the arms did due to working off of instinct/my desires at the time and basically forced the motions

Hl3 or bust said:

i'd say the arms did due to working off of instinct/my desires at the time and basically forced the motions
So what I'm hearing there is.

"Armando doesn't know the movements, the arms just know and automatically do it for me"

And now I'm going to ask for proof on that.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:

So what I'm hearing there is.
"Armando doesn't know the movements, the arms just know and automatically do it for me"

And now I'm going to ask for proof on that.
so you're saying the arms can't work on instincts?

also, good night all

By that logic, we can use any ability from our verses as long as it's possible to learn, in which case I can now absorb the power of the stars to create a causality warping, star busting god that's under my control.

But Infernoid Tierra should scale above Sophia tho. And Evilswarm Ouroboros>>>>>>>>>>Base Trishula. Also, is Scout supposed to be the boot up for the Qliphoth?

Hl3 or bust said:
so you're saying the arms can't work on instincts?

also, good night all
Arms don't have instincts. Brains have instincts.

But let's go along with your line of though. If you want that to be valid, prove these arms have "instincts" that extend to complex magical patterns.

Blahblah9755 said:
By that logic, we can use any ability from our verses as long as it's possible to learn, in which case I can now absorb the power of the stars to create a causality warping, star busting god that's under my control.
I still forget who you are.

Yobobojojo said:
But Infernoid Tierra should scale above Sophia tho. And Evilswarm Ouroboros>>>>>>>>>>Base Trishula. Also, is Scout supposed to be the boot up for the Qliphoth?
Wait, is Ouroboros Lswarm Trishula or Gungnir?

Back