• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta Thread 7

Hl3 or bust said:
well, stuff like your examples would work
although i'm not sure how many others there are tbh
Off the top of my head, other groups you can probably copy from are: X-Men mutants, MHA quirks, Elfen Lied dicolnii, many One Punch Man monsters, and obviously other conduits. I had one other but I forgot as I was writing. Edit: Good night!

Blahblah9755 said:
I know I 'm a bit late, but I didn't see anything about this until now: power mimicry based on a specific genetic sequence shouldn't be equalized to "anyting biological"? If Delsin could power mimic biological stuff in general, he'd basically be a composite organism as well as a conduit, it's pretty clear that he can't just mimic anything biologically based, verse equivalence wouldn't change that. Stuff that comes from genetic mutations of humans and stuff like that would probably make sense though, if in verse there's some gene that's known to cause wide varieties of mutations like in X-men or MHA it should definitely work.
I agree with this.

Blahblah9755 said:
Off the top of my head, other groups you can probably copy from are: X-Men mutants, MHA quirks, Elfen Lied dicolnii, many One Punch Man monsters, and obviously other conduits. I had one other but I forgot as I was writing. Edit: Good night!
Idk if the OPM one counts because if what the Homeless Emperor says is true, then "God" just transforms the monsters at certain times or something

Yobobojojo said:
Where's Tor's profile?
Name: Ralph Torry

Appearance: Me_IRL, but I give no picture Like Kars, but with real clothes.

Verse of Origin: Real World (double ovo)

Character: Kars (Ultimate Life Form), Vegeta

The Force of Order: A faction built by Michael, designed to keep peace in the crazed world. Consisting of Michael, Melvin, Nora, Walter, and (formerly) Johann, and allied with Germany and Xavier. Currently opposed to the New British Empire's conquest, the group has added to its power with the Requiem Arrow, and uses it, as well as certain creations/experiments of theirs, such as Stone God and Perry the Sheep, as combatants. They use code names and disguises.

New British Empire: A Empire ruled by Ripondandarf, it consists of Ripondarf, and Whyr, and is allied with Reggy, Odd, Kabus, Ralph, and Barian. Bent on taking over former British territory, it seeks to bring peace with force. It's primary forces are the weak Shabti and many, many, Rahkshi and Kraata. Currently controls much of the world.

Look good?

Reggy, Odd, and Raph aren't actually part of NBE, we're (secretly) allied with it. Hell, Odd doesn't even know about the alliance. Barian's also in Reggy's group.

Monarch Laciel said:
I love it when players accept that their characters don't know everything and play their characters as their actual personalities would have them do instead of abusing meta knowledge.
Kabus literally knows nothing about what's going on, so yes, it's fun.

Monarch Laciel said:
I love it when players accept that their characters don't know everything and play their characters as their actual personalities would have them do instead of abusing meta knowledge.
Im pretty sure I havnt done this, though SNI is some excuse.

@Christian You and Barian

Though Barian doesn't really know he's a part of it.

Reggy isn't really a part of it, he just has allies in it.

@Yobbo

NBE: Physically Ripandoff, hax wise probably Whyr

Vegas: Ehhhh probably me tbh, though definitely not the fastest. Obscene luck+non-corporeal+death hax makes me pretty hard to deal with

Force of Order: 90% sure Xavier

Back