• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta Thread 7

Could you add two approximately australia sized landmasses in the south pacific and north atlantic ocean?

That's where I hit the world with meteors.

Gil's doesn't actually look into the future, it just shows him every outcome of an event iirc

Benimaru\s does both, for every point in the future he sees

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Gil's doesn't actually look into the future, it just shows him every outcome of an event iirc
Wat
Allow me to explain.

Rather than enabling him to see the future, he would merely view one sole outcome of his actions, rather than the erect definition of a future.... assuming this RP's time system works on predestination...

I didn't even know that lol. He doesn't have a lot of offensive hax tho. I just don't know alot of tier 4 characters that aren't either OP or UP. I just want a character that can react to massive ftl+ stuff and that has resistance to sould and mind manip.

@RT that works. Doesn't look quite how I visualised it, but that's because I was using a globe map not a flat map. thanks

Also, shrink the borders of every land mass because those meteors landing in the middle of the ocean would take up some space and push up the oceans even further lol

Generalissimo isn't precog

It's more like ESP / enhanced senses

It's just seeing everything around him, not seeing the future.

I don't know how you got precog better than gil's from that

Monarch Laciel said:
@RT that works. Doesn't look quite how I visualised it, but that's because I was using a globe map not a flat map. thanks

Also, shrink the borders of every land mass because those meteors landing in the middle of the ocean would take up some space and push up the oceans even further lol
Can't we assume that your luck magically blocked that from happening? Like the exact quantity of water they would take up vaporized?

?

What part of "Benimaru's ability which comprehends the entire theater of battle by viewing the entirety of space and sub-space at once. So once he has perceived an opponent, he will not lose them even if they are but a shadow in sub space" made you think he sees the future instead of just seeing everything around him.

Or did you just think "theater of battle" refered to the entire multiverse's past present and future for some reason.

RRTheEndMan said:
Can't we assume that your luck magically blocked that from happening? Like the exact quantity of water they would take up vaporized?

Yes

Also the world is now in perpetual rainy weather because that vapourised water became clouds, which rained down, so to prevent them flooding the earth my luck makes every day really really sunny and hot so more sea water is evaporated into the clouds, which then rains down, so my luck makes that exact volume of sea water evaporate again, etc etc etc

Yes

Also the world is now in perpetual rainy weather because that vapourised water became clouds, which rained down, so to prevent them flooding the earth my luck makes every day really really sunny and hot so more water is evaporated into the clouds, which then rains down, so my luck makes that exact volume evaporate again, etc etc etc

Can't we assume it reached escape velocity?

Monarch Laciel said:
Rainy weather will irigate the dry landscape of lower America, allowing it to grow fertile crops.

YEs. . . I forgot, who caused the radiation of America? Was it Godzilla? (Kabus)? Whenever we get our new powers, I plan on restoring America.

Back