• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 6

Does that mean Natalie is bad? It looked like most of her stuff was resistances. I wonder if there's any other 4C+ magical girl-ish character…

Blahblah9755 said:
Does that mean Natalie is bad? It looked like most of her stuff was resistances. I wonder if there's any other 4C+ magical girl-ish character…
Emphathic manip and Power null was probably why.

i ascended

i became a cosmic being and left to travel the universe

it's better than me forcing everyone into a new earth

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
It would've happened sooner or later
Too bad. Too much crazy stuff happened at once for that, and I may have a better idea.
i was gonna end it until you did

just let me write out my PC and make a new one i'd have fun playing BOI

Emphathic manip and Power null was probably why.

Don't we have people with much worse mental attacks than empathic manip? One of the power null things is just removal of buffs, the other is magic negation. If empathic manip is a problem, I'm fine with that being restricted, I probably would've never used it anyway.

Name: Adrian Kasalo (this isn't part of his name but the abnormative last name arises from his Croatian descent)

Theme Song: Yuusha oh Tanjou! (Don't watch the video, it has spoilers)

Sex: (Male)

Appearance: 5"1' (five foot eleven inches). Dirty blonde hair, face akin to the facial girth entailed by Tobuscus, bears a flat stomach of which exudes forth NOT abdominal muscles, but is neither excessively obese. 110 lbs. Bears chubful lovehandles although not in excess. Has brown mole on left anklejoint.

Character Choices: Genesic GaoGaiGar & Akko Kagari

Back