• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 13

PsychoWarper said:
Thats gonna be spoopy ovo.
To be fair, considering what i have done to Stand and that i have a soul like physiology, i'm basically already a spirit of vengence

Also

• Stare intensifies

Yobobojojo said:
A ni-omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.
Name:

Appearance:

Verse of Origin:

Character: Max tier you can start is Tier 6. Second can go up to 5-B. You can only have limited time manipulation, you can't have absolute attacks/absolute defenses and ridiculous hax, etcetera.
i have Energy Manipulation Darkness Manipulation Fire Manipulation Wind Manipulation Lightning Manipulation Water Manipulation Gravity Manipulation Regenerationn Mid-High Life Force Absorption Superhuman Physical Stats Telekinesis Telepathy Master Martial Artist Afterimage Creation Sealing Teleportation Danmaku Instinctive Reaction Immortality Type 1 2 and 3 Shapeshifting Mind control Flight Extrasensory perception Weapon Master Duplication Portal creation Stealth Mastery Chi Manipulation

there are the stats

Tier high 6 b at start

Attack potency large country level

Speed Mftl

Lifting Strength Class t

Striking Strength Large Country +

Stamina extremly high

Intelligence high

Weakness none lotable

is it too op? or not

None of us want Velvet to be their bride. She's a psychopath for God's sake. She can't mindhax who is not interested in her, right?

Doesn't need them to want to marry her.

If you think a single thing about her is nice. If you have the passing thought of "oh that girl's pretty good looking" while walking down the street, you're mind haxed. If you hear her voice and think "oh, nice sound", you're mind haxed. You see her hair and think "Oh I like black hair", you're mind haxed.

None of them like anything about me if I remember correctly. Over called me coward, killing me everytime, so does Crimson, Why and Hi3.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
None of them like anything about me if I remember correctly. Over called me coward, killing me everytime, so does Crimson, Why and Hi3.
It doesn't matter about your personality. There's a difference between "I don't like that person" and "There is not a single feature of that person brings me the smallest sense of pleasure/happiness/satisfaction".

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I already have RW, Velvet never use Summoning in character and Fate is just in Mooncell, right?
What sort of reality warping, because Kiara's is on the level of "make a wish, it comes true",

Summoning being OoC doesn't change the fact that you could still summon an infinite number of enemies from your body.

Pretty sure it worked outside the mooncell in the CCC FGO event

My Reality Warping is "I can create dimensions and control it at will". It's better honestly.

Meh, won't work then. Gotta find a new.

He doesn't have Anti-life equation in this key. It comes from his own power. Matter and Transmutation is atomic and thought based. BFR needs to get hit by Omega Beam. Resurrection time is goddamn random. Restrict Time Travel, who needs that.

Thought based transmuation

See, the idea of turning another character into a chair by thought does not strike me as terribly fair.

Not much

I went to go see Weeaboo and then Overlord threw some samurai chick at me who apparently counters my luck somehow.

Ok so

Who is the empress of Japan, and apart from that luck what does she have.

Because if that's it, she's kinda ****** still.

>Busted

>Counters my luck

Wow, **** you too overlord.

If I die I will be calling in some NPCs specifically designed to kill you

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok so
Who is the empress of Japan, and apart from that luck what does she have.
Other than karen, she has Jacky Red Miles and someone who could have touched you even if you still had your kikai intangibility

Back