• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

In a blur, I pull out my shotgun and blow his head off.

Realizing I need to hurry up, I do so, and start using my newfound speed to set everything up in time.

@Overlord: You see that people are enjoying the concert.

@Hl3 you find a manager type guy in the booth.

I feel Ken's text and message him back that I'm doing good right now. I also send him a message that people were injured in Washington, DC. I then jump onto the stage with the rappers.

@Dragon: The rappers seem confused. "Yo, what are you doing on our stage man?" One of them Says

@Psycho: You find David

I see the rappers talking but can't hear them due to the cotton so I read their lips.

Why aren't they attacking me on sight?

"Do you know of the one wrapped in madness?!"

I shout so that they can hear me over the crowd.

"Nevermind, made a mistake."

Looks like it wasn't them.

As I jump away, I notice David and Jack so I head over towards them.

"Hey guys, the rappers aren't the destroyer and Cool's about to blow up this stadium."

Boris then suddenly just shows up because of plot. Looks like he's in a hurry for this. "Sorry. Late as usual. What went on? Am I gonna have to be-.....Nevermind what I said."

"I can sense that what they're saying is correct. . . YOU @Des Moines , You will not destroy this stadium while I am Thunder God!"

I sigh, and look up from my set up

"If you are truely a god of such a metal form of power, you should know that the musical taste of this place cannot be saved by anything else but the flames of rage."

'''"I won't let you murder thousands of people because of your taste in music."''' I conjure my staff and begin attempting to slam it into the side of Coolguy McChadd's head.

A sword skill comes to my mind. Something used when in flames of rage...

I use the skill instinct, an auto hit, in combination with senda. A hyper fast punch connects with this imposter of a thundergod's face, sending him into the nearby wall

Or at least, that's what I imagined before his staff hit me in the face anyway and shaved off a good 600 HP as he sends me into a wall. Well, there goes autohit.

Figuring that what I have is enough and I don't have time for this, I get up, sonic leap away, and from 8 KM away, I trigger the explosives, while of course, not looking at it.

[Serious heresy is happening in a concert and Coolguy will stop at nothing to stop it]

Junkoposter said:
Liberty watches the commotion. "I am so confused right now."

[lets just assume I followed everyone ovo]
"I'm not even going to bother trying to figure it out. It's not worth the effort. I suggest you do the same."

"I guess. That makes sense. I'll just hold off on this one." He said, before materializing two golden guns. "Check these out. Very shiny. I will have them for the longest time."

Sombra learns the way to dodge the Penguins Hyper Sensors. He makes his way through the castle, stopping at the kitchen to steal some food. He eats some fish before the chef comes in. He doesn't seem to have a detector with him, so Presence Concealment is enough to hide Sombra. The chef speaks with what seems to be a butler.

"Chef Gordon, is the meal ready? The Emperor has been hungry for a while." Says the butler, calm and colected.

"Well tell 'im to **** off, if he wants sum good food 'ell have to wait like everyone else." The Chef, complete opposite of the butler, replies angrily.

"Well, i'm afraid you will have to deliver that message yourself." The butler replies, unfazed by the Chef's responce.

"Glady. Where the **** is he?" Chef asks.

"He's in his Royal Room at the 250th floor." Says the butler.

"******* shit, i'll take the elevator." Says the Chef.

Sombra is glad he was here. He slowly and silently follows the Chef, who bumps into some guards from time to time. Each time Sombra gets closer to slipping up, but he manages to keep up.

Sombra and the Chef reach the elevator.

Sombra waits, staring at Chef Gordon while he waits to reach the top.

He has plans.

He then looks at Liberty. "I swear, soon you're gonna become a flipping Terminator." He joked, not knowing what else to say.

"AAAH! Where'd she go!? I'm lonely again!" He then started to whimper. Clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

@Detroit gang: The explosives are triggered, instantly flattening the stadium. Every person there is dead, all 70,000 of them. None of them were the destroyer.

@Crimson: You arrive at the 250th floor. [I wanna play this out a bit]

Mia spots a spirit (@Psycho because of him having Scorpion), but can't read his mind, so she does that to the people next to him and find out what is happening.

She tells me about it.

"Well, that sure doesn't sound good"

Explosions go off.

We use a combination of her phychic barrier and a omnidirectional shield made out of the metal exagons to protect ourself and as many of the bypastanders as we could.

"Oh, hey, you weren't gone! Boy, was I worried." He said to Liberty, a bit unnerved. Yeah, Boris wasn't too intelligent.

Having reacted to the explosion and escaped into hell, I return.

"Ok where the **** is that old dipshit?!?" I ask very angry.

Back